Europe Tours: Traditional Europe 18 Day Tour
from $ 6,505* per person
Traditional Europe - 18 day tour. BONUS: Price includes discount of $720*per person Book and Pay in full by 31 Jan 19.
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 30 Apr-25 Jun 19.
Duration: 18 days
Departing From: London
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 5331732
- Accommodation: 17 nights First Class hotels featuring twin rooms and private facilities
- Transport: Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries, ferry Calais to Dover, Eurostar London to Brussels
- Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director
- Meals: 17 hot buffet breakfast, 1 lunch & 7 dinners
- Included Activities & Attractions: CITY TOUR in Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Florence and Paris; ORIENTATION of Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Colmar, Lucerne, Innsbruck, Venice, Sorrento, Assisi, Pisa, Monaco, Nice, Avignon and Lyon; VISIT Vaduz - the capital of Liechtenstein, St Peter's Basilica in Rome, Monaco, Saint-Paul de Vence, Beaune and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris; CRUISE along the Rhine River and to the Isle of Capri; VIEW Cologne Cathedral, the ancient sites in Rome and Lion Monument in Lucerne, the Eiffel Tower and the White Cliffs of Dover; SEE the Lorelei Rock in Rhine Valley, Benedictine Abbey in Monte Cassino, the Vineyards of Burgundy and the Somme Battlefields
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $720*per person Book and Pay in full by 31 Jan 19
Please Note: Allow additional per day for local payments. Airfares are additional.
Your Traditional Europe tour with Trafalgar departs from London.
A kaleidoscope of changing scenery, from the foothills of the Dolomites to the elegance of the French Riviera. Explore Tuscany, the tragic ruins of Pompeii and beautiful Rhone Valley.
Highlights: London, Eurostar to Brussels, Amsterdam (1 night), Cologne, Rhineland (1 night), Heidelberg, Colmar, Engelberg (2 nights), Lucerne, Liechtenstein, Innsbruck (1 night), Venice (2 nights), Rome (2 nights), Pompeii, Sorrento (1 night), Capri, Assisi (1 night), Florence (1 night), Pisa, Monaco, French Riviera (2 nights), St Paul de Vence, Avignon, Lyon (1 night), Beaune, Paris (2 nights), London.
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 31 January 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Allow additional per day for local payments.
- Airfares are additional.
- Saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount for Trafalgar Europe Summer 2019.
- Early Payment Discount is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit is required on booking and the full amount must be paid by 31 Jan 19 or no later than 45 days prior to departure from New Zealand.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.