LONDON & PARIS ESCAPE
See the sights you want to see in London and Paris with local expert guides, but without the crowds or high-season prices. Your escorted holiday in London begins with a welcome dinner, wine, and a narrated cruise on the Thames River to admire the illuminated Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. You’ll spend three nights in London to see the iconic sites of this historic city—from Big Ben to Buckingham Palace, and more. You’ll also ride the London Eye for unmatched views of the city and outlying landscapes from the giant observation wheel. Enjoy ample free time to explore London’s many points of interest on your own as well, before boarding a high-speed train to Paris.
Enjoy a 3-night stay in Paris, with included sightseeing featuring the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Élysées, Notre Dame, and a Seine cruise. You’ll also have precious free time to spend exploring the City of Lights on your own—to see the Louvre Museum or just pass time leisurely in a French café. However you choose to spend free time during your London to Paris Escape, your guided tour of London and Paris favourites is certain to be enjoyable with fewer crowds in the off-season!
Travel Dates: From 03/11/2019 to 14/12/2019
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 5477322
- Default highlight
Breakfasts Included: 6
Lunches Included: 0
Dinners Included: 2
1 ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND.
Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a traditional dining experience combined with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A three-course welcome dinner is followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament. (D)
After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the Thames River, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. A special highlight is a ride on the LONDON EYE, the giant observation wheel, with stunning views of the city. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London's West End theater shows? (B)
3 AT LEISURE IN LONDON.
Today, take the opportunity to enjoy London on your own. You could visit the British Museum or Madame Tussauds celebrity wax figure exhibition, or just take a stroll along the South Bank and enjoy the hustle and bustle along the Thames. There will also be exciting optional excursions available. (B)
4 LONDON-PARIS, FRANCE.
Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and enjoy a walking tour of the quaint LATIN QUARTER. See Notre Dame Cathedral, pretty Viviani Square, the Sorbonne University, and more. This evening, join an optional dinner at one of Paris' fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the French capital. (B)
Guided sightseeing features some of Paris' main sites, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysees, and a SEINE CRUISE with spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower. You may wish to join optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum in the afternoon and a lively cabaret show in the evening. (B)
A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. This morning an optional excursion is on offer to the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Afternoon at leisure. Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner prepared at a local restaurant-the best way to say "Au revoir, Paris." (B,D)
Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..