Greek Island Hopping(With Air Deal,Start Athens, End Athens)
You'll be living your best Greek island life on this sun, sea & culture-rich trip in Mykonos, Ios, Santorini & Athens. With 3 nights in each of Greece's most popular spots, staying in top-quality, air-conditioned hotels, you'll have plenty of time to explore charming fishing villages, shops, volcanoes & spotless beaches, getting deep beyond the ouzo and the olives and the ancient statues. Plus plenty of time for sunbathing & nightlife in between.
Travel Dates: From 19/09/2019 to 04/10/2019
Duration: 13 days
For 12 nights, you'll be resting your bones in top-quality hotels scattered across the Greek Islands
- Sleep twin or triple share, or splash a few extra euro and upgrade to your own room
Greek food is as nourishing as it is delicious - expect salads crumbled with feta, seafood fresh from the net and hearty meals like moussaka
- As well as breakfast every day, you'll be fed to 4 dinners
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Good morning island lovers! Welcome to Greece, and welcome to the best holiday of your life. Yep, big call on day 1 but we're making it! The day is yours to settle in to our hotel & start getting to know the city. Later, we'll join forces as a group & start firing up the fun over dinner.
Yes, yes, you're hearing the call of cocktails on Mykonos Island. But let's get acquainted with Athens for a day before we set sail. This city is a time capsule of life on earth. We'll give you the chance to do an Athens' Past & Present Tour including the iconic Acropolis and Olympic Stadium, and enjoy a traditional Athens affair in the eve via the famous Plaka area of the city. Overnight: Poseidon Hotel
Athens to Mykonos
See, just like we told you. Our time in Athens was amazing and well worth delaying our island time for. But delay it further? We shall not...Let's do this! 3 nights on the island of Mykonos, how did we get so lucky? Even the boat ride across the Aegean will have you awe struck and in love. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos (Superior Bay View Rooms) Overnight: Paradise Mykonos (Superior Bay View Rooms)
Here we are on yet another day when it feels completely fabulous to be alive. You're still in Mykonos baby! And the day is yours to soak up sunshine and play in the sea. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos (Superior Bay View Rooms)
Windmills; cafes overflowing with olives, feta and tzatziki; storybook streets - and that's before you've even taken a dip in the ocean! Explore with the crew, take up a few optionals, or simply waste the day away as you please. Overnight: Paradise Mykonos (Superior Bay View Rooms)
Mykonos to Santorini
This morning, let's spare a thought for all those travellers who only have the time and money to visit just one Greek Island. Those poor unfortunate souls...Saddle up! We're taking to the seas again, this time in search of the island of Santorini. It's finally your turn to be the one lulling about the white-washed blue dome churches looking like a sultry summer babe. Home to the famous Oia sunset, this is the stuff dreams are made of. Ah, life. Overnight: Okeanis Beach Hotel
Rise and shine, Greek Island travellers! The island of Santorini will not explore itself. Take a swim at Perissa Beach, eat the local specialty of fried tomato balls known as domatokeftedes, and roam the streets of Fira. Just remember to plan your day around the excursion to the iconic sunset of Oia - this is not an optional you're going to want to miss. Overnight: Okeanis Beach Hotel
The beautiful thing about having two full days on the one island is you have time to both relax and explore. Whatever you didn't do yesterday is still up for grabs today. If you feel like you've crammed it all in already, just head to the black or red sand beaches and spend another glorious day ocean-side. Ain't life grand? Overnight: Okeanis Beach Hotel
Santorini to Ios
Say your so longs to Santorini this morning. We have one last Greek Island to hop to, and we promise she's magnificent.A bit more rugged and remote than Santorini and Mykonos, Ios will prove a nice change of scenery. But thankfully, there will be no change in the hours spent ocean side and good times had. Overnight: Far Out Ios
Another day, another chance to soak up the Greek sun and frolic in the sand without a care in the world. Get some adrenalin in with some watersports, or if you haven't done so already, go explore the pretty town and down a hearty meal at a local cafe. You're going to need the fuel if you want to hang out in the party scene of Hora until the break of dawn. Overnight: Far Out Ios
Don’t underestimate the power of this village. When the sun sets, this place really comes to life. As such, we suggest a day out on the water getting salty on a boat trip, or a full day of pool hangs and beach time so you're all sun-kissed and feeling floaty by the time the night rolls in. Overnight: Far Out Ios
Ios to Athens
While choking back the tears and waving miserably at the dreamy islands of Greece, try to think positive thoughts: we have a boat ride to enjoy this morning, as well as one more night together in the city of Athens.One last dose of Athens and one last chance to hang out together as the Greece loving squad that we are. Overnight: Poseidon Hotel
Hugs, tears, and a final batch of reminiscing; it's astounding how close a group can get in just two short weeks. Nothing says bonding quite like the good life. The Croatia Island Hopper is probably the only way to really ease the pain of this goodbye. #NOREGRETS
Athens to Mykonos
See the famous windmills
Visit Mykonos town & see the traditional Cycladic-style houses
See the famous windmills
Visit Paradise Beach
Visit the main town of Fira
Visit Ios town
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..