Hong Kong Highlights Summer 2019
This short Mini Stay reveals Hong Kong’s most iconic sights from Victoria Peak to Stanley Market and Aberdeen Harbour with its famous floating restaurants.
Destination: Hong Kong
Travel Dates: From 20/08/2019 to 01/01/2020
Duration: 4 days
Company: CostSaver by Trafalgar
- Dining Highlights
3 Buffet breakfasts
First class travel Highlights
Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
Luxury air-conditioned coach
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
Variety of Optional Experiences
City orientation tours
An expert Travel Director and separate driver
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
Arrive Hong Kong (3 Nights)
Welcome to Hong Kong. On arrival transfer to your hotel in Kowloon and this evening perhaps choose to take an optional harbour cruise and dinner.
Hong Kong Sightseeing
This morning's sightseeing begins with an exciting funicular railway ride to the top of Victoria Peak. Reach the 373 metre summit on the iconic Peak Tram, which has been in operation since 1888. Take in the breathtaking views over the city and imagine the olden days when the locals used to carry the upper class colonials up by sedan chair! Next stop is Aberdeen Fishing Village for a sampan ride and a close view of the fishermen who live and work on their boats. This maritime community is home to the largest, gaudiest and most unique eateries anywhere; the floating restaurants. Perhaps the most notable of these is the Jumbo Kingdom which for over three decades has hosted dignitaries from around the world and been featured in several movies. Afterwards make a stop at a jewellery workshop for a behind-the-scenes look at the fine art of jewellery making before continuing to Stanley Market - one of Hong Kong's oldest settlements. Stanley is a picturesque fishing village on the southeast of Hong Kong Island. A century ago it was notorious for its pirates and smuggling activities but nowadays the village is best known for its market. Shopping in the bustling narrow lanes is always fun and there are many bargains to be found. Later return to the hotel. The remainder of the day and evening is at leisure.
Hong Kong Free Day
Today is yours to enjoy at your own pace - the possibilities are endless! Perhaps choose to take an optional trip to Macau or Lantau, spend more time exploring and shopping in Hong Kong or alternatively have a relaxing day.
Transfer to Hong Kong International Airport for your onward flight.
Hong Kong Visit Stanley Market and Aberdeen Harbour, go up Victoria Peak on the iconic Peak Tram
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..