Iceland Tours: One week Camping in Iceland small group trip 7 Day Tour
from $ 2,120* per person
One week Camping in Iceland small group trip - 7 day tour BONUS: Receive 30% Off 2nd Passenger Offer ends 19 Oct 19.
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 21 Jun-06 Sep 20.
Duration: 7 days
Departing From: Reykjavik
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 7260033
- Accommodation: 2 nights Guesthouse, 4 nights Camping
- Trip Leader: Local leader
- Transport: Private minibus, 4x4 bus
- Meals: 2 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- Included activities: Golden Circle (Strokkur Geyser & Gullfoss Waterfall), Þingvellir National Park (Parliament Plains), Responsible Travel Tree Planting Activity, Hakarl (Fermented Shark) Tasting, Icelandic Hot Dog Barbeque, Dyrholaey & Reynisfjara Rocks, Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Skogafoss Waterfall, Reykjavik Walking Tour, Solheimasandur Plane Wreck
BONUS: Receive 30% Off 2nd Passenger Offer ends 19 Oct 19. Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your One week Camping in Iceland small group trip tour with Intrepid 18-29s departs from Reykjavik.
Note to self Greenland is the one with the ice, Iceland is the one with all the green, but you can see why people get the two mixed up. Now you know that, you'll be able to see why Iceland is high on the list for many adventures. Even searching for pictures from the country turns up with scenes that belong (or should belong) in a Hollywood blockbuster. The cool thing about this 7-day camping trip is you'll get to see all the beautiful nature first hand, minus the special effects. The hills of Hvolsvollur, Vatnajokull's frosty glaciers, the bursting Strokkur Geyser and Reykjavik's party vibes they'll all be up close and personal. You better believe this trip has all the good stuff.
Highlights: Reykjavik (1 night), Golden Circle, Hvolsvollur Valley (1 night), Thorsmork Valley (1 night), South Coast, Gerdi (2 nights), Jokulsarlon, Reykjavik (1 night)
Book your Intrepid 18-29s tour deal today and experience Iceland for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 19 October 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- When two customers book together on an Intrepid 18 to 29s small group adventure, departing between 29 September and 31 October 2020, the second customer will receive a 30% discount.
- Customers must be booked together on the same departure of the same trip to receive this discount.
- If a customer is booking by themselves, they will receive a 15% discount only.
- Discount excludes Polar, Expeditions, Festivals, Short Break Adventures, Urban Adventures, Asia Passes, private groups, Adventure Cruising operated by Variety and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers.
- Discount applies to new bookings only, made and deposited at any Flight Centre New Zealand store from 29 September to 19 October 2019.
- The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable.
- Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares.
- A $99 deposit per person, per tour is applicable on tours in the 18 to 29s range only, full payment due at least 56 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season and include the discount.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid website www.