Italy Tours: Highlights of Sicily and Southern Italy 14 Day Tour
from $ 4,569* per person
Highlights of Sicily & Southern Italy - 14 day tour. BONUS: Price includes discount of $370*pp, Hurry offer ends 29 Jan 19.
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 14 Apr-19 May, 25 Aug 19.
Duration: 14 days
Departing From: Rome
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 5377872
- Accommodation: 13 nights superior hotel accommodation
- Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides
- Transport: Air-conditioned motorcoach, Funicular ride in Capri and ferry crossing
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: Guided visit of the Papal Palace and the Barberini Gardens; Guided visit of the Papal Palace and the Barberini Gardens; Guided visit of Capri village, including a funicular ride; Pompeii - guided walking tour of the excavations, Naples - Guided visit; pizza tasting; Lecce - Guided walking tour; Taormina -visit the ancient Greek Theatre; a special dinner at a local restaurant; Agrigento - Guided walking tour of the Valley of Temples; in Palermo visit the Capo Market, the baroque Church of Immacolata, the cathedral, and the Norman cathedral in Monreale
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $370*pp, Hurry offer ends 29 Jan 19
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Highlights of Sicily and Southern Italy tour with Globus departs from Rome.
Spectacular scenery combined with fascinating architectural remains and ancient history��all of this awaits you on this fabulous vacation with guided tours of Sicily and Southern Italy. If you're interested in Roman history, this tour is certainly for you. You'll stop in Matera, where you'll see one of the Sassi Houses—prehistoric cave dwellings built into the rock—thought to be some of the first human settlements in Italy. You'll also visit Sicily, the largest island in the Mediterranean, known for its blue skies and rich heritage. Visit the ancient Greek Theater in Taormina and the 12th-century Norman Cathedral in Monreale, famous for its 50,000 square feet of precious byzantine mosaics. Photos and words cannot adequately capture these sights. History buffs will also enjoy Pompeii, which was completely buried during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. Imagine what life was like some 2,000 years ago! For those desiring amazing scenery, this Italy tour is sure to delight. Visit Sorrento and Capri—both offering breath-taking views of the crystal-clear, blue sea. Spend time gazing at the mesmerizing water, shop at the boutiques, and dine at the fabulous restaurants visited by celebrities.
Highlights: Rome (1 night), Castel Gandolfo, Sorrento Coast (3 nights), Capri, Pisa, Pompeii, Naples, Bari (1 night), Lecce, Alberobello (2 nights), Matera, Reggio Calabria (1 night), Taormina Riviera (3 nights), Agrigento, Palermo (2 nights)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Italy for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 29 January 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- All prices are per person, twin share and include any applicable charges and the 7.
- 5% discount.
- 5% discount applies to new 2019 Europe bookings made and deposited between 01/12/18 – 29/01/19.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days (or by 29/01/19; whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Only the following offers are combinable - they may not be combined with any other offer: 7.
- 5% Early Booking discount, 5% Second Tour discount (Second tour discount applies when multiple tours are booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year) and Welcome Back Credit.
- Not applicable to Custom tours.
- Not applicable on Escapes by Globus and 2020 Oberammergau tours.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2019 bookings only.