Easy Pace Malta 4 Days (Summer 2019)
Venture to picturesque Malta to explore layers of undisturbed history and otherworldly landscapes, from its ancient architecture to buzzing fisherman's markets.
Travel Dates: From 20/09/2019 to 28/10/2019
Duration: 4 days
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
- Included Insight Services
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Malta.
Welcome to picturesque Malta. A striking Island abundant in character, you’ll delve further into its 7,000-year history over the next few days. Transfers to your hotel are available at any time. Once at the Radisson Blu resort, sit back and relax before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner with wine at 18.30.(Dinner with Wine)
Free Time in St Julian's.
Venture south to Valletta, Malta’s striking capital, with a Local Expert. Once here you’ll visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens and the impressive St John's Cathedral, designed in a baroque fashion. Find yourself captivated by the abundance of history as you walk through the elegant streets to see why it is named The Fortress City with its restored golden-stone buildings that mould the cityscape. Continue to the pretty fishing village of Marsaxlokk and wander along its waterfront. Look out at the Mediterannean Ocean and feel completely relaxed as you watch colourful luzzu, traditional Maltese fishing boats, waft in the crystal blue water. After lunch, there's time to browse the local area. Perhaps head back to Valetta to wander on the pretty waterfront or to the National Museum of Archaeology. Objects here date back to Malta’s Neolithic period and include the iconic carved figurine of the Sleeping Lady. The evening is yours at leisure. Why not ask your Travel Director for some restaurant recommendations or make the most of your hotel’s amenities?(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Today is free for you to laze by the pool and enjoy the marvellous seascapes from the beachfront hotel. Perhaps take a relaxing stroll at Spinola Bay, wandering through the seaside promenade filled with restaurants and bars. Watch out for the Love monument in the centre of the walkway, a hot spot for photographs. If you’re feeling more active, why not take an Optional Experience with lunch on Gozo Island? Calypso Cave, found on the island, is said to be the one Homer wrote about in his acclaimed epic poem, The Odyssey.(Breakfast)
It’s time to say goodbye to this beautiful island and your fellow travellers, as a transfer takes you to Malta International Airport for your onward journey.(Breakfast)
St Julian's: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with your fellow travellers at your luxury hotel in St Julians. This Radisson Blu resort is famous for its delicious Mediterranean flavours.
Dining Summary: 3 Breakfasts (B) and 1 Morning Tea (MT) all with tea or coffee.
Stay in Style
St Julian's: Situated in the pretty seaside town of St Julian’s, The Radisson Blu Resort is a worthy getaway for travellers looking for tranquillity by the coast. The hotel offers gorgeous views of the Mediterranean Sea and a wellbeing spa for those looking to relax and rejuvenate in the indoor pool, jacuzzi, gym and sauna.
Top Rated Highlights
Valletta: Enjoy time to explore the capital at your leisure. Get lost in its beautiful 16th century buildings including St John’s Co-Cathedral, designed in a baroque fashion.
Marsaxlokk: See the Luzzus lined along the waterfront and enjoy time to browse the market, a staple for locals after fresh seafood and other tasty delicacies.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..