New York Explorer (3 Days)(Twin Room,Start New York City, End New York City)
This short but oh so sweet Big Apple adventure puts you in the heart of Manhattan with your very own New York CityPASS. This will get you access to the Empire state building, heaps of museums, a ferry to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty and more. Along the way, why not peddle through Central Park, stroll along Wall Street or explore Greenwich Village? This concrete jungle rewards the curious traveller, so it's time to get exploring.
Destination: New York City
Travel Dates: From 16/09/2019 to 02/04/2021
Duration: 3 days
We'll get your breakfast for day 2 and 3, and you get the rest
- Sample the city’s best eats, from food carts to fine dining
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with a New York CityPASS and central digs
HELLOOOOO BIG APPLE! After check-in to your digs in Manhattan, feel free to get somewhat more familiar with this stylish city, your way, with your included Official New York CityPASS™ . Maybe check out Museum Mile, including all the most prestigious NYC galleries and historical museums like the Guggenheim and MOMA. Then feel free to shop ‘til you drop on Fifth Avenue, or take a stroll over the historic Brooklyn Bridge.
Rise & shine, grab breakfast (on us) and then you're free to roam wonderful New York. How will you spend your day? The options are almost endless – with the CityPASS you could check out Lady Liberty from the Ellis Island ferry or take a Circle Line sightseeing cruise. It’s worth visiting Ground Zero, the sombre New York Trade Center Memorial & Museum, or the more adventurous can opt to visit the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - choose one included in your CityPASS. If you're all museum-ed out, you could opt to explore New York by foot. From pedaling through Central Park, strolling along Wall Street or exploring the trendy Greenwich Village or Soho, in the city that never sleeps, there’s so much to do! When the sun goes down, why not head to the most famous New York landmark, the Empire State Building? With your CityPASS you’ll get an uninterrupted view of the concrete jungle lit up like a Christmas tree, that's one big tick off the bucket list!
You came, you saw, you took a big ol’ bite out of the Big Apple. We hope you've grabbed your ‘I heart NY’ t-shirt. How about one more cream cheese bagel for the road?
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..