Experience this incredible country in this 4 day adventure. There's so much to see in such a short space of time with Iceland's unique landscape. Bathe in the Blue Lagoon and explore Reykjavik before heading out with a local guide to search for the Northern Lights.
Travel Dates: From 24/10/2019 to 08/03/2020
Duration: 4 days
For 3 incredible nights, we've teed up accommodation in a cool and comfy hotel
- Sleep two to a room if you don't mind sharing, or splash out and upgrade to single-share accommodation
In addition to breakfast every day, we'll be feeding you 1 included regional dinner in one of our favourite local destinations
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
You've heard about it, you've dreamt about it, and now you're actually doing it. Welcome to Iceland globe trotters! Reykjavik is a wondrous city full of quirk, so waste no time unpacking and settling into your hotel before heading out to explore. Later, we'll get to know the city on a quick drive through with the team, before getting to know the group over dinner. Later there's a chance to spot the amazing 'Aurora Borealis' on an included lights hunt.
Today we have one of the 25 wonders of the world on our agenda; as you do.Spouting geysers, tumbling waterfalls and ancient volcanoes await the nature curious on the Free Time Add-on - Golden Circle tour.
With another full day to explore, what else has this pocket of the world got on offer? The geothermal waters of Blue Lagoon are not just insanely beautiful, they are also good for your health, as well as getting some envy worthy pics! The oldest parliament in the world (founded in, wait for it: 930 A.D.!) and Reykjavik's famous party scene will round off our last night as posse together in this incredible country.
Say your goodbyes after breakfast, basking in the satisfaction of knowing you saw the very best parts of one of the most unique countries on the planet. Until next time, dear Iceland!
Northern Lights Adventure with a local Guide
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..