Scotland Tours: Treasures of Scotland small group tour 9 Day Tour
from $ 4,695* per person
Treasures of Scotland small group tour - 9 day tour BONUS: Price includes discount of $524* per person, offer ends 30 Sep 19.
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 06 Jun, 18 Jul, 12 Sep 20.
Duration: 9 days
Departing From: Edinburgh
Company: Back-Roads Touring
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 5500132
- Accommodation: 8 nights boutique accommodation
- Trip Leader: Experienced Back-Roads driver & tour leader
- Transport: Premium mini-coach transportation
- Meals: 8 breakfasts & 4 evening meals
- Included Activities & Attractions: Experience soul-stirring views on a Highland safari in Perthshire; Take a day trip to the unforgettable Isle of Arran; Meet the owner of Traquair, Scotland's oldest inhabited house and enjoy a guided tour of the property (with included tasting session at the house's brewery); Scenic cruise on Loch Lomond; entrance included to all attractions on the itinerary, including: Doune Castle, the Red Deer Centre, Glengoyne Distillery, the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, the Scottish Seabird Centre and more
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Treasures of Scotland small group tour with Back-Roads Touring departs from Edinburgh.
Enchanting lochs, haunting glens and soaring mountains: Scotland is home to many diverse treasures. On this tour of the historic Borders and scenic Central Belt, we'll discover some of the country's most spectacular views, fascinating stories and long-standing traditions - all of which are to be found in lesser-visited locations off the beaten track. Ready to discover another side to Scotland? This is the trip for you.
Highlights: Edinburgh, Linlithgow, Pitlochry (2 nights), Luss (2 nights), Glencoe, Alloway, Troon (2 nights), Isle of Arran, Scottish Borders (2 nights), Edinburgh
Book your Back-Roads Touring tour deal today and experience Scotland for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin Share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- The 10% EB1 saving is valid on UK & Europe 2020 tours, select departures only.
- Valid only for bookings made between 3 July 30 September 2019.
- 10% offer is not combinable with any other discount.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Back-Roads Touring reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- Discount applies to tour cost only.