4 Day Cape Town
Home to the legendary Table Mountain and a whole bunch of beautiful sandy beaches (not to mention vineyards galore), it's easy to see why everyone falls in love with Cape Town. See the city's glittering lights for yourself with this perfect package designed to connect with our African adventures - you're bound to have a wild time! Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Home to the legendary Table Mountain and a whole bunch of beautiful sandy beaches (not to mention vineyards galore), it's easy to see why everyone falls in love with Cape Town. See the city's glittering lights for yourself with this perfect package designed to connect with our African adventures - you're bound to have a wild time!
Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Destination: South Africa
Travel Dates: From 24/01/2019 to 03/01/2020
Duration: 4 days
- Cape of Good Hope peninsula tour
DAY 1 Cape Town, South Africa
Overlooked by Table Mountain and bordered by the Atlantic, Cape Town is one of the world's most picturesque cities. Settle in and flex your freedom - today is yours to explore! Our suggestion: make your way to the one and only Table Mountain, or jump in a cable car and reach new heights for some awesome city views.
DAY 2 Cape Town
Rise and shine - it's day tour time! Leave the city for dust as we kick it to the seaside areas of Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay before reaching the Cape of Good Hope. If you're lucky you might even spot a penguin (or two?) - and maybe a few great white sharks! On the way back to the hostel, we'll roll through the Constantia Valley to one of the oldest wine farms outside of Europe. Phew, what a day!
DAY 3 Cape Town
Yes! You've got a free day! How about a trip to Robben Island or a Kirstenbosch Gardens visit? If you haven't yet made the journey to Table Mountain, what are you waiting for? Go now! If you want to get your adrenalin pumping, keep an eye out for the optional shark dive available in the area. Eek!
DAY 4 Cape Town
Today our fling with Cape Town will come to an end. Where will you continue the adventure?
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..