Sri Lanka Tours: Jewels of Sri Lanka small-group trip 14 Day Tour
from $ 3,389* per person
Jewels of Sri Lanka Small-group trip - 14 day tour BONUS: Price includes discount of $376*pp, Hurry offer ends 30 Sep 19!
Destination: Sri Lanka
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 19 Apr-27 Sep 20.
Duration: 14 days
Departing From: Seeduwa
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 6134518
- Accommodation: 10 nights hotel, 3 nights spa-resort feature stay
- Trip Leader: Local leader
- Transport: Private vehicle, Safari vehicle, Taxi
- Meals: 13 breakfasts & 1 lunch
- Included Activities: Sigiriya Lion Rock, Negombo Fish market, Bodhi Tree Temple and Isurumuniya Temple in Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa Site in Giritale, High Tea in Dambulla, Spice garden in Matale, Dambulla Cave Temples, Kandy Botanical gardens, Kandy temple of the Tooth, Cultural performance, Tea factory visit, Yala/Udawalawe National Park Wildlife safari, Galle walking tour, Colombo walking tour
Please Note: Flights, transport/food/activities outside of the tour itinerary are not included. Airfares are additional.
Your Jewels of Sri Lanka small-group trip tour with Peregrine Adventures departs from Seeduwa.
Sri Lanka has just about everything a traveller could want - superb ancient sites, magnificent scenery, amazing wildlife, delicious cuisine, incredibly welcoming people and palm-fringed, white sandy beaches. Add to this a history touched by Portuguese, Dutch and British influences and a society with a strong and devout adherence to the Buddhist faith and we find an island-nation of incredibly rich diversity with much to offer. We discover all of this and more on a comprehensive journey of what has been affectionately called, due to its shape, the 'Teardrop Isle'.
Highlights: Seeduwa (1 night), Sigiriya (3 nights), Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla, Kandy (2 nights), Nuwara Eliya (2 nights), Ella, Tissamaharama, Yala National Park (2 nights), Galle (2 nights), Colombo (1 night)
Book your Peregrine Adventures tour deal today and experience Sri Lanka for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, transport/food/activities outside of the tour itinerary are not included.
- Airfares are additional.
- 10% per person per tour discount applies to Peregrine small group tours departing 12 Aug 2019 to 15 Dec 2020.
- Excludes Adventure Cruising operated by Variety, Polar voyages, Private Groups, Limited Edition trips, Independent Experiences and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers.
- Discount applies to new bookings only, made and deposited in Australia or New Zealand from 12 August to 30 September 2019.
- The discount applies to the land tour/voyage price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable, although the standard 1,000 Qantas Points offer and the Seniors Card 500 Qantas Points bonus offer can be used provided the discounted tour price still meets Qantas Points conditions.
- Any other Qantas Points offers cannot be combined with this sale.
- Discount does not apply to local payments, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares.
- Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking.
- If booking within 56 days of departure (90 days for Adventure Cruising), full payment is due immediately.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person, based on twin share accommodation, low season, tour/voyage only.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.