Zanzibar Beach Escape(Twin Room,Start Abeid Amani Karume Int'l Airport, End Abeid Amani Karume Int'l Airport)
Pinch yourself: that sparkling blue water is real, and it's calling your name. Zanzibar is about as close as you can get to heaven on earth, and we've dedicated a full 4 days to finding your slice of paradise on this idyllic beach retreat. Swim in the waters of the vast Indian Ocean, and relax under the shade of the island's coconut palms. Go on, you deserve it.
Travel Dates: From 01/04/2019 to 03/05/2020
Duration: 4 days
Welcome to your charming beach bungalow! The restaurant and the beach bar are situated in the tropical garden – a perfect place for a sun-downer with spectacular views across the turquoise waters
- Come and indulge in one of the world���s last existing paradises
Every breakfast is taken care of, because we're good like that
- If you really want to indulge, the resort will offer lunch and dinner packages on arrival, or go and explore some of the delicious seafood cuisine this island is famous for
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport to Zanzibar
Ready for bliss? You've arrived in the home of white sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and the ancient seat of Sultans. You'll be picked up from Zanzibar Airport and transferred to the coastal village of Jambiani to spend the first of your post-Safari days at leisure.
The next couple of days are yours to spend living your best island life. Try exploring this chilled-out fishing village and sip a fresh coconut in the sun. Or, sign up for a day-trip to Zanzibar's capital of Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Today is another free day to explore. Maybe feast on seafood at the sea front, or sign up for a day of diving or snorkelling in the clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Zanzibar to Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
Enjoy a last breakfast in this island paradise before check out at 10am. You'll be transferred to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..