Zanzibar Resort Escape(Twin Room,Start Abeid Amani Karume Int'l Airport, End Abeid Amani Karume Int'l Airport)
You'll believe heaven is a place on earth when you see Zanzibar with your own eyes, and that's why this trip is dedicated purely to relaxing in this island paradise. Spend a magical 4 days in a beachside resort with beautiful landscaped gardens, looking over the sparkling Indian ocean and some of the world's most insta-worthy sunsets.
Travel Dates: From 23/08/2019 to 15/01/2020
Duration: 4 days
The idyllic Zanzibar Beach Resort is found on the south-west coast of Zanzibar, framed by the beautiful Indian Ocean and flawless white sandy beach, only ten minutes from historic Stone Town and five minutes from the International Airport
Every breakfast is taken care of, and if you really want to indulge, the resort will offer lunch and dinner packages on arrival
- Otherwise, go and explore some of the delicious seafood cuisine this island is famous for
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs
And...relax! You've arrived in the home of white sand beaches, sparkling turquoise waters, and the ancient seat of Sultans. You'll be picked up from Zanzibar Airport and transferred to your hotel to spend the next 4 days at leisure.
The next two days are yours to spend living your best island life. Spend your day sipping coconuts on a stretch of white-sand beach, or head down to the nearby UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town to explore the cobbled streets and crumbling colonial facades. Maybe check out Prison Island for a slice of history and a glimpse at the island's resident giant tortoises.
Today is another free day to explore. Try feasting on seafood at the sea front, or sign up for a day of diving or snorkelling in the clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Enjoy a last breakfast in this island paradise before check out at 10am. You'll be transferred to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..