United Kingdom Tours: Essential Britain 12 Day Tour
from $ 3,669* per person
Essential Britain - 12 day tour. BONUS: Price includes discount of $410*pp, Hurry offer ends 28 Feb 19.
Destination: United Kingdom
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates between 04 May-22 Jul 19.
Duration: 12 days
Departing From: London
Call 0800 24 35 44 and
quote deal number 5402945
- Accommodation: 11 nights superior hotel accommodation
- Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides
- Transport: Motorcoach with FREE Wi-Fi access
- Meals: 11 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: visit Stonehenge, Excursion to Conwall and cruise on Plymouth Sound, see the amazing excavations of the Roman Baths in Bath, take part in a wedding re-enactment at Gretna Green, ferry across to Isle of Skye and explore the dramatic landscapes, visit the Victorian mountain resort of Pitlochry, visit Edinburgh Castle, Alnwick Castle and Shakespeare Birthplace and More
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Essential Britain tour with Globus departs from London.
On this Essential Britain tour you'll experience some of Britain's most fascinating towns as you travel through England, Wales, and Scotland stopping for overnights in London, Plymouth, Cardiff, Liverpool, Glasgow, Inverness, Edinburgh, and York. Plus, part of the charm of traveling through Britain is seeing the marvellous scenery and on this Britain tour you'll get the opportunity to witness some of its most scenic areas. You'll cruise on Plymouth Sound, one of the world's great natural harbours; explore England's tranquil Lake District, England's largest and finest natural park; visit the Isle of Skye, with some of Scotland's best scenery; and trace the shores of Loch Ness. On this tour to Britain, you'll also travel to some of the charming towns. In Bath, you'll explore the excavations of the Roman baths, used over 2,000 years ago for bathing and socializing. In Chester, you'll enjoy a walking tour of this city famed for its Roman remains, black and white half-timbered buildings, and famous two-tiered arcades. In Liverpool, take a journey into the life of the Beatles. Walk through York's quaint streets with your Tour Director, who will bring York and all of Britain alive with first-hand, in-depth knowledge throughout your tour. Globus also brings these destinations to life with out-of-the-ordinary experiences - such as a wedding re-enactment at Gretna Green and original Grasmere gingerbread in Grasmere - arranged just for you.
Highlights: London (1 night), Stonehenge, Plymouth (2 nights), Glastonbury, Bath, Cardiff (1 night), Chester, Liverpool (1 night), Grasmere, Glasgow (1 night), Isle of Skye, Inverness (1 night), Culloden, St Andrews, Edinburgh (2 nights), York (1 night), Stratford-upon-Avon, London (1 night)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience United Kingdom for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 28 February 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- All prices are per person, twin share and include any applicable charges and the 10% discount.
- 10% discount applies to new 2019 Europe bookings made and deposited between 14/01/19 - 28/02/19.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $250 per person per tour is required within 7 days (or by 28/02/19; whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Only the following offers are combinable - they may not be combined with any other offer: 10% Early Booking discount, 5% Second Tour discount (Second tour discount applies when multiple tours are booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year) and Welcome Back Credit.
- Not applicable to Custom tours.
- Not applicable on Escapes by Globus and 2020 Oberammergau tours.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2019 bookings only.
- Full cancellation penalties apply.
- Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.