Globus invites you to add a stopover in Hawaii before or after your holiday... you can choose our 3-night package and add pre- and post-nights to match your schedule.
No trip to North America is complete without a stay on the magical Hawaiian Island of Oahu, one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It’s the ideal way to begin or end any North America holiday because you’re free to do as much—or as little—as you like. An expert Local Host is available to help you find the best places to dine, shop, and explore, and can help you make the most of your time with exciting optional excursions. Snorkel in crystalline waters, surrounded by reefs full of colourful fish. Get a bird’s-eye view of the island on a spectacular flightseeing tour or during a hike up legendary Diamond Head. Golf at one of the many world-class courses. Watch skilled surfers “Hang Ten” at the North Shore, the “Surfing Capital of the World.” Shop in the world-class Waikiki boutiques—or in the quaint shops in one of the country’s oldest Chinatowns. Visit Pearl Harbor with its poignant USS Arizona Memorial, and ‘Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on U.S. soil. Attend a luau, and experience Pacific Islander traditions at the Polynesian Cultural Centre. Or maybe just relax on a postcard-perfect beach with a refreshing Hawaiian Shave Ice in hand. Isn’t it time to discover the aloha spirit yourself?
This 3-night Oahu stopover is available before or after any Globus holiday—and you can even add extra pre and/or post nights for a more immersive Oahu experience!
Destination: United States
Travel Dates: From 22/10/2019 to 20/12/2019
- Default highlight
Breakfasts Included: 3
Lunches Included: 0
Dinners Included: 0
Aloha-welcome to Hawaii! Upon arrival at Honolulu International Airport, you will be greeted with a fresh flower lei and transferred to your hotel in Waikiki.
Your Local Host is available this morning to answer any questions and will have suggestions, including activities near world-famous Waikiki Beach or a full-day optional outing to the Polynesian Cultural Centre on the North Shore, where you'll enjoy a dinner buffet and the colorful Ha: Breath of Life stage show. (B)
One last day in Waikiki, the world's most famous beach. Perhaps join the optional sightseeing tour of Oahu and discover the islands highlights or relax on one of the scenic beaches and take in the beautiful coastline. (B)
The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. You can extend your vacation with extra nights and explore the Valley Island further. Departure transfers are available at an additional cost. (B)
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..