United States Tours: Scenic Parks Explorer 15 Day Tour
- Accommodation: 14 nights First Class hotels
- Transport: Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wifi
- Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director
- Meals: 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 7 dinners
- Activities & Attractions: ORIENTATION of Salt Lake City; VISIT Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Arches, Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon National Parks, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield, the Mile High City of Denver, Monument Valley, Las Vegas; VIEW Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota; SEE iconic Delicate Arch; SCENIC DRIVE along Desert View Drive
- Additional Travel date are available, contact your travel agent for details
- BONUS: Price includes discount of $725 per person, Offer ends 18 Dec 19
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Scenic Parks Explorer tour with Trafalgar departs from Las Vegas.
Your iconic and unexpected journey, culminating at the Grand Canyon, takes you past mystical chimneys, imposing mesas in Monument Valley and the rock-hewn faces of former presidents.
Highlights: Las Vegas (1 night), Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park (1 night), Salt Lake City (1 night), Jackson (1 night), Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park (2 nights), Cody, Billings (1 night), Little Bighorn, Rapid City (2 nights), Black Hills Excursion, Denver (1 night), Vail, Moab (2 nights), Mesa Verde NP, Monument Valley (1 night), Grand Canyon National Park (1 night), Las Vegas.
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience United States for yourself!
Terms and conditions
- Tour on sale until 18 December 2019, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin Share share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Airfares are additional.
- 2020 Holidays: Saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Early Payment Discount is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit is required on booking and the full amount must be paid by 18 December 2019 or no later than 60 days for land only guided holidays or 90 days for guided holidays including train or cruise prior to departure from New Zealand (whichever comes first) to qualify for the 10% USA and Canada Early Payment Discount.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.