Visit the seventh largest country in the world which is home to the second (behind China) largest population in the world. India is such a diverse country, from it's climate & geography to the language & culture, make sure India is a must visit destination on your travel wish list. Nicola Dobson from our Johnsonville store recently travelled to India and shares her must do's with us.
- Visit the golden triangle of Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal) and Jaipur.
- Witness Wonderful food and colours out Rajasthan - if you can get to Jaisalmer to get a taste of desert and ride a camel.
- Take a Varanasi - dawn boat ride down the Ganges.
- Relax in Goa for beaches and relaxing - Portuguese so a very unique and interesting blend of customs and culture.
- Visit Kerala Backwaters - visit Periyar National Park - tigers and elephant sanctuary and do a backwaters overnight cruise on a kettuvallam (houseboat).
I found India interesting to travel around and I travelled by myself... so it was hard work at times. I would recommend preparing for Delhi-belly at least once on your travels, but getting to experience the culture and food is well worth it!
Need more information on India Holidays or cheap Flights to India? Contact Nicola Dobson from our Johnsonville store or contact a Flight Centre travel expert – 135 stores nationwide. Phone 0800 24 35 44