Want some exciting time fillers once you arrive in Tahiti? Why not check out some of these top tips by Mark Nixon from our Johnsonville store who recently visited the beautiful island of French Polynesia.
- Try to get out to one of the outer islands, Moorea or Bora Bora for the ultimate in romance and relaxation.
- Try the local delicacy Poisson Cru which is lime juice and coconut milk marinated Raw fish.
- Purchase a Black Pearl for that special gift from the markets or Black Pearl Museum.
- Visit the Papeete Municipal Markets and get fresh fruit or food and sit in the square eating it for lunch.
- Go on a Shark and Ray tour to get up close and personal with these magnificent creatures.
- Dine at one of the "Les Roulettes" which are a mass of mobile diners that show up at night in Vaiete Square in Papeete.
- Catch the local buses which are a cost effective way of seeing around Papeete.
- Enjoy Sunset cocktails from Le Belvedere Restaurant, which sits some 2000 feet above Papeete with amazing views across to Moorea.
- Go to Teahupoo just out of Papeete which is one of the worlds best surfing destinations and watch the locals play.
Looking for more information on Tahiti Holidays or Cheap Flights to the South Pacific? Contact Mark Nixon from our Johnsonville store or a Flight Centre travel expert– 135 stores nationwide. Phone 0800 24 35 44