IMPERIAL ESCAPE WITH BERLIN
From 13/03/2021 to 21/03/2021
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 2.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN BUDAPEST, HUNGARY. Welcome to Budapest! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - BUDAPEST Your Local Guide takes you through Eastern Europe's most cosmopolitan city. See elegant Andrassy Avenue, the Thermal Baths, and the world's second-largest Jewish synagogue. From the lofty lookout towers of Fishermen's Bastion, enjoy a panoramic view of the sprawling city. Then, admire the 13th-century Matthias Coronation Church and HEROES' SQUARE. Spend the afternoon at leisure. Tonight, a delectable optional Hungarian specialty dinner is available. (B)
Day 3 - BUDAPEST-VIENNA, AUSTRIA. Cross the nearby Austrian border and arrive in Vienna, once the centre of the mighty Habsburg Empire. Your guided sightseeing features a drive along the Ringstrasse past the State Opera House, and a stop at the Hofburg Palace, winter residence of the Austrian imperial family. Marvel at the impressive courtyards and famous HELDENPLATZ, and visit awesome ST. STEPHEN'S CATHEDRAL. (B)
Day 4 - VIENNA Enjoy a full day at leisure to further explore this wonderful city. Choose from our optional excursions to make the most of your stay. (B)
Day 5 - VIENNA-PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC. A scenic drive brings you to Prague, capital of the Czech Republic. An optional evening activity is available to explore Prague by night. (B)
Day 6 - PRAGUE Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide features a visit to the 1,000-yearold HRAD?ANY CASTLE GROUNDS, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Town, the Jewish ghetto, and the ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK, once the envy of all of Europe. This evening, dine at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 7 - PRAGUE-DRESDEN-BERLIN. A pleasant drive brings you to Dresden, the former capital of Saxony. Badly damaged by Allied bombing in February 1945, the city has since been restored to its baroque splendor. During your orientation, visit Zwinger Palace COURTYARD with its impressive architecture; the magnificent baroque Semper Opera, originally built in 1841-first destroyed by fire, then destroyed by bombing, and finally restored in 1985. Also see the newly rebuilt Frauenkirche. Continue to the oncedivided metropolis of Berlin. (B)
Day 8 - BERLIN Guided sightseeing includes the elegant Ku'damm, the restored Reichstag, Charlottenburg Palace, a photo stop at monumental Brandenburg Gate, and the Holocaust Memorial, and the 210-foot (64 metres) Victory Column in the vast Tiergarten park. Visit the KAISER WILHELM MEMORIAL CHURCH with its bomb-damaged tower, drive along Unter den Linden boulevard, and pass the State Opera House and Checkpoint Charlie. This evening, a farewell dinner awaits at your hotel to say "Auf Wiedersehen" to your travelling companions. (B,D
Day 9 - BERLIN Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans