Deutschland, Estland, Russland
Day 1 - Kiel Kiel is a city in northern Germany, capital of the Schleswig-Holstein Bundesland. Located at the Baltic Sea, the city was the countries long time main naval base until the installations were dismantled after the Second World War. Kiel is famous for sailing events. Every year the "Kieler Woche" is held (the first time in 1882), a series of sailing regattas with a cultural framework. In 1936 and 1972, when the Olympic Games were held in Berlin and Munich, respectively, the Olympic yachting competitions were held in Kiel.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Tallinn Tallin Estonias ancient seacoast capital exudes a sense of romantic history, being one of the most completely preserved medieval cities in Europe. A spirit of mystery still pervades the cobbled courtyards of the picturesque Old Town. The winding alleys overhung with original 12th and 13th century merchants houses, barns, warehouses and a profusion of perfectly preserved medieval church and state buildings. Tallinn, released just over a decade ago from the Soviet yoke, is certainly not stuck in the Dark Ages however, while preserving its past the city is as forward thinking as any other modern European capital.
Day 4 - St Petersburg St Petersburg, with its golden domes will take your breath away as you set off on a journey of discovery of its many hidden treasures.
Day 5 - Helsinki Helsinki, founded on June 12, 1550, is a multi-faceted town that is unique in many ways and has much to offer any visitor. Helsinki is Finland's international gateway. The city is the country's nerve center for business, finance, fashion, medicine, entertainment, media, culture and intellectual discourse. There is a large and varied collection of museums, galleries and performance spaces. Helsinki is set apart from other big historical cities by two factors: the great physical presence of nature and the very clear street network. Both the overwhelming presence of nature and the clear street pattern - the network of straight, symmetrical wide streets, which make finding any address a simple task - are the creation of the city's two main designers, Johan Albrecht Ehrenstrom and Carl Ludvig Engel. Helsinki is divided into a total of 54 districts. Some of these districts are often counted as one, and sometimes the city is merely divided into the centre and the suburbs.
Day 6 - Stockholm During your stay in the "Venice of the North", you will be spoiled for choice on how to see the city: by bus,on foot or a romantic boat ride along Stockholmes canals.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Kiel Kiel is a city in northern Germany, capital of the Schleswig-Holstein Bundesland. Located at the Baltic Sea, the city was the countries long time main naval base until the installations were dismantled after the Second World War. Kiel is famous for sailing events. Every year the "Kieler Woche" is held (the first time in 1882), a series of sailing regattas with a cultural framework. In 1936 and 1972, when the Olympic Games were held in Berlin and Munich, respectively, the Olympic yachting competitions were held in Kiel.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..