Argentina & Falkland Islands to Santiago
Day 1 - Buenos Aires See this South American city which boasts vast cultural offerings, fine foods, and quaint cafes. The city that never sleeps lives up to its name with an exciting pulse of energetic people. Visit La Boca, birthplace of Tango. Explore more of Buenos Aries on a South America cruise!
Day 2 - Montevideo Resting on the southernmost point of the Rio de la Plata, Uruguay's capital is a charming city. Tour the Establecimiento Juanico winery with buildings dating back to 1849. Wander the Plaza Independencia or take in the scenery at Estancia La Rabida. Explore more of Montevideo on a South America cruise!
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Puerto Madryn If you want to see wildlife, go to the Punta Tombo Nature Reserve. Puerto Madryn is a gateway to remote wildlife preserves and Argentine patagonia. Visit the Paleontology Museum in the Chubut Valley. Explore more of Puerto Madryn on a South America cruise!
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Stanley Arrive to the capital of the Falkland Islands, also known as Port Stanley and you'll find a coastal town worthy of a jigsaw puzzle. This quaint city is home to a small population (so few are the residents that the town's only "jail" can only hold thirteen people.) But it's a place big on things to see and do. Whether you visit the Anglican Christ Church Cathedral, the southernmost cathedral in the world, or look for penguins.
Day 7 - Cape Horn Cape Horn is a rocky headland on Hornos Island, in southern Chile's Tierra del Fuego archipelago. It's surrounded by wild seas off the southern tip of South America where the Pacific and Atlantic oceans meet. The albatross-shaped Cape Horn Monument commemorates the lives of thousands of seafarers who perished attempting to sail around the cape. A secluded lighthouse and the tiny Stella-Maris Chapel are nearby.
Day 8 - Ushuaia Hike beautiful trails framed by the sea, forests, lakes and mountains. See Andean Condors and the rugged beauty of Tierra del Fuego National Park. Ushuaia is one of two main cities on the island territory of Tierra del Fuego.
Day 9 - Punta Arenas, Chile From the original name "Sandy Point," this southernmost capital city in Chile had its humble beginnings as sparse penal colony near the Straits of Magellan. Today, Punta Arenas is regarded as a geopolitical point of interest given its strategic location as a gateway to the Antarctic Peninsula.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Puerto Chacabuco Keep an eye out for Black Necked swans and the endangered Giant Condor. Sculptured icebergs, soaring fjords and Andean peaks are all around you. Visit the cascading waterfalls of Riserva Nacional Rio Simpson.
Day 13 - Puerto Montt See the Osorno Volcano, often compared to Mt. Fuji for its perfect symmetry. Visit the jewel of the Lake District, Lago Todos Los Santos. Your gateway to Chile's Lake District, a land of green rapids, waterfalls and awesome scenery.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Santiago Cerro Polanco Funicular offers great views of the harbour and surrounding hills. Relax on the beach at Via Del Mar. Set at the foot of the Andes, Santiago is Chile's oldest city and also its capital.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 December 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..