New Zealand Tours: Ultimate NZ Ski Trip 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 02 Aug- 06 Sep 20.
Accommodation: 6 nights hotels multi-share rooms with funky sleeping pods.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager, driver & local guides.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 6 Breakfasts & 2 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Receive a 4 day ski lift pass and transfers to three ski fields covered in exhilarating slopes.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Ultimate NZ Ski Trip tour with Contiki departs from Queenstown.
Hit the slopes of the South Island's dominating Southern Alps, home to New Zealand's premier ski areas. And while each ski area has is own unique character, they are all framed against NZ's stunning scenic backdrops - lakes, rivers, lush green, golden plains, dense forest, and blue ocean. The air is crisp and clean, the scenery amazing and the snow wonderful - lets go!
Highlights: Queenstown (6 nights)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 June 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$200 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days prior to departure..