New Zealand Tours: Alps to Ocean Biking Adventure small group tour 6 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 19 Sep 20 - 24 Apr 21.
Accommodation: 5 nights hotel and lodge accommodation.
Transport: airport transfers, bikes, comfortable air-conditioned vans.
Guides: Two experienced New Zealand guides per trip.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on all days (Day 1 excludes breakfast, and day 6 excludes dinner).
Activities & Attractions: Your bike hire is included for the duration of the trip.
Also included is an epic helicopter flight across the Tasman River to a section of the trail called 'Rotten Tommy' - we'll arrive in style!.
NOTE: This trip requires a solid level of fitness.
Biking distances range between 40-70 kms per day.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Alps to Ocean Biking Adventure small group tour with Active Adventures departs from Christchurch.
Whanui', meaning 'vast', is the perfect descriptor for this adventure. Vast mountains, lakes, and rolling countryside characterise our route from the foot of New Zealand's tallest mountain, to the roaring Pacific Ocean at Oamaru. Ready?
Highlights: Christchurch, Mt Cook National Park (1 night), Braemar Station (1 night), Leak Tekapo, Lake Ohau (1 night), Omarama (1 night), Kurow (1 night), Oamaru, Christchurch
Book your Active Adventures tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Your deposit is non-refundable, however it can be transferred to any other departure date or trip in the future providing you request a transfer prior to 30 days from departure.
- Full payment is due no later than 90 days prior to the departure date of the trip.
- If you book your trip within 90 days of the departure date, the full balance (including any additional items) is required within 14-days of the booking date..