London Short Break (Classic)
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - London, England
Ready to discover the unknown, meet new people, experience the new and exotic? Touch down in LDN and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime. Forget the logistics, we’ve got them sorted. Check into your hostel. Dump your stuff. And get exploring the OG of European capitals. You’re a five-minute walk from Kings Cross Station. Meaning? You can get to just about anywhere. Explore the Natural History Museum in South Kensington. Soak up the über hip vibes in Shoreditch. Head to Embankment and take a stroll along buzzing South Bank. Or just head to the hostel bar and get social. Yep, you’re finally here.
Day 2 - London
Get down to breakfast and get excited – you’ve got a full 48hrs to embrace everything London Town has to offer. Suggestions? Get your bearings on today’s Hop On Hop Off bus. Tick off the A-listers like the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye, The Shard, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. Then? Make a pit stop in Covent Garden for lunch (Homeslice in Neals Yard is a must). Recharged and ready for round two, jump on another sightseeing bus loop or head to Tate Modern for an education in contemporary art. On the menu tonight: absolutely everything. Head to Chinatown for dumplings and cheap beer. Get your Italian fix in Borough Market. Or drool over Dishoom’s Mumbai-inspired menu in Kensington. Hope you packed your fat pants – you’re gonna need them.
Day 3 - London
Didn’t tick everything off yesterday? DW – here’s another British-filled day to wrap your umbrella around. We’ve sorted your travel pass so you can tick off another iconic transport method and go crazy on the London underground (aka ‘The Tube’). Explore the warren of quirky stores, old-school pubs and pop-up food stalls in Camden Market. Say hi to Her Majesty’s delightful deer in Richmond Park, then stop and smell the roses at Kew Gardens. Stroll down Portobello Road and channel your inner Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. Take in alllll the city views from Sky Garden. Soak up all the Caribbean vibes in Brixton. Or check out the city’s alternative side in Peckham. And tonight? Catch a West End show before seeing if this city’s nightlife REALLY lives up to the hype. Hint: it does.
Day 4 - London
And just like that, our London love affair is over. What’s next? Jump across the Channel to Paris. Get the train to the Dam. Or meet your awesome AF crew for that Topdeck Euro trip. Either way, the adventure is only just starting...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..