Northern Explorer Auckland to Wellington
HighlightsPlease Note: Accommodation & airfares are additional. Child age is based on 2-17 years and must be accompanied by an adult, 0-1 year are free of charge if sitting on the adult's knee for the duration of the journey.
This iconic, ever-changing daytime journey through the heart of the North Island brings you a truly diverse range of scenery in one day. Travel through rolling green farmland, past quaint country towns and along rocky coasts.
Please Note: Pricing is land only; airfares will be at an additional cost.
- Sightseeing deal on sale in-store until close of business 31 October 2020, unless sold out earlier or withdrawn.
- All bookings require a deposit, or full payment depending on the offer to be paid in store prior to close of business on date sales ends.
- Prices are per person, based on per adult occupancy unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change, withdrawal or variation without notice.
- Prices are subject to availability, blackouts and seasonal surcharges depending on date of travel.
- Minimum/ maximum stay restrictions may apply.
- Sightseeing star rating is based on our ratings & is a guide only to the overall quality of the property.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- All components included in your Sightseeing are provided by carriers, hoteliers and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- All offers are subject to our full terms and conditions.
- Accommodation & airfares are additional.
- Child age is based on 2-17 years and must be accompanied by an adult, 0-1 year are free of charge if sitting on the adult's knee for the duration of the journey..