Fremantle to Singapore
Day 1 - Fremantle, Australia Perth’s spectacular growth in recent times makes the old historic port of Fremantle seem tiny in comparison. Eighty per cent of Western Australia’s population lives in or around this sunny metropolis. Your guide to Perth. They say you can’t please everyone, but Perth may prove to be the exception to that rule. The city’s urban sprawl is awash with fusion flavours, fashionable boutiques and innovative museums but Western Australia’s capital impresses in other ways too. Its Kings Park and Botanic Garden are one of the largest inner-city green spaces; eclipsing even New York’s Central Park. Outstanding beaches decorate Perth’s coastline, while verdant wineries surround its inland fringes. Throw in the world’s largest gold coin (one of Perth’s many novel claims to fame) and you begin to appreciate why the city is so many things to so many people.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Bali, Indonesia Bali is a vision of ethereal beauty, where ribbons of pale sand unravel along an azure sea, emerald rice terraces and stone-carved temples pierce the landscape and Hindu gods inspire human creativity. Your guide to Bali. The Indonesian island of Bali delights visitors with its white sandy beaches, vibrant rice paddies and sacred Hindu temples. From Tanjung Benoa, where your Bali cruise calls, it’s just a short drive to the fishing port of Jimbaran Bay or the sublime beaches of upmarket Nusa Dua. Enjoying a warm year-round climate, Bali is a popular retreat for surfers, stand-up paddle boarders and reef divers. While those who prefer to relax find themselves quickly unwinding in this spiritual land where serenity seems to infuse the air. Savour freshly barbequed seafood while looking out to sea and delight in the opportunity to slow down and just be.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Singapore Modern Singapore is a fascinating mélange of cultures. Browse the shop-houses of Little India, perfumed with fragrant spices and flowers. Have tea in Chinatown where medicine shops and calligraphers line the narrow streets. Meander through the world's largest collection of orchids in the Botanic Garden, and walk through Raffles Landing, the old colonial district with its restored British-style buildings.
Day 9 - Singapore Modern Singapore is a fascinating mélange of cultures. Browse the shop-houses of Little India, perfumed with fragrant spices and flowers. Have tea in Chinatown where medicine shops and calligraphers line the narrow streets. Meander through the world's largest collection of orchids in the Botanic Garden, and walk through Raffles Landing, the old colonial district with its restored British-style buildings.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..