New York Explorer (5 Days)(Single Room,Start New York City, End New York City)
New York City
From 14/04/2022 to 03/04/2023
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with a New York CityPASS and central digs.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - New York HELLOOOOO BIG APPLE! After check-in to your digs in Manhattan, feel free to get somewhat more familiar with this stylish city, your way, with your included Official New York CityPASS(TM) . Maybe check out Museum Mile, including all the most prestigious NYC galleries and historical museums like the Guggenheim and MOMA. Then feel free to shop 'til you drop on Fifth Avenue, or take a stroll over the historic Brooklyn Bridge.
Day 2 - New York With three whole days to spend in the city that never sleeps, there's no time to lose. Make the most of your included breakfast, then you're free to roam wonderful New York. Where to start? With the CityPASS you could check out Lady Liberty from the Ellis Island ferry or take a Circle Line sightseeing cruise. Once you've hit the museums, you're free to peddle through Central Park or explore the trendy Greenwich Village or Soho. No matter what you choose to do, try and take in as much as possible, because there's nothing like being set free on the streets of NYC.
Day 3 - New York After you grab some breakfast (on us), how will you spend your day? The options are almost endless - but if you haven't seen it yet, it's worth visiting Ground Zero, the sombre New York Trade Center Memorial & Museum, or the more adventurous can opt to visit the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - choose one included in your CityPASS. When the sun goes down, why not head to the most famous New York landmark, the Empire State Building? With your CityPASS you'll get an uninterrupted view of the concrete jungle lit up like a Christmas tree, that's one big tick off the bucket list, and the day's not even over yet!
Day 4 - New York Rise & shine, it's your final day in New York and this city won't explore itself! After your included breakfast, make the most of your final 24 hours in this vibrant metropolis. If you're all museum-ed out, you could hit trendy Williamsburg or the East Village to check out some impressive urban street art. Or, channel your inner Jordan Belfort (Leo DiCaprio) and visit iconic Wall Street and the NYSE. It's your final evening in NYC, so it's up to you to make it count!
Day 5 - New York You came, you saw, you took a big ol' bite out of the Big Apple. We hope you've grabbed your 'I heart NY' t-shirt. How about one more cream cheese bagel for the road?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans