Western USA National Parks Loop
From 22/08/2022 to 29/11/2023
Hike through the varied landscapes of Zion National Park, taking in views of massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs as you go.
Learn about the culture and history of Monument Valley during a Navajo guided tour, followed by a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch.
Stroll along the canyon rim in Bryce Canyon National Park to admire the out-of-this-world sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
Kayak across the waters of Lake Powell, weaving your way past fascinating rock formations as your leader shares stories of the lake’s history.
Marvel at one of the nation’s greatest national parks, The Grand Canyon, and walk around the rim, hike into the canyon or take an optional helicopter ride overhead.
Breakfasts Included: 4.
Lunches Included: 3.
Hotel (4 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Zion National Park - Walks.
Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk.
Horseshoe Bend Visit.
Lake Powell - Kayaking.
Monument Valley - Navajo guided 4x4 Jeep tour including traditional lunch.
Grand Canyon National Park.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Las Vegas / Zion National Park Welcome to Utah! The real wild west is home to some of the USA’s most incredible scenery. Your adventure begins in Las Vegas where you’ll meet your group and local leader for a welcome meeting to fill you in on the days ahead, then hop aboard a private van. Get to know each other over a picnic lunch, then venture into the stunning landscapes of Zion National Park. Your leader will brief you on the various self-guided walks available within the park, spanning from leisurely strolls along shady tracks to something alittle more challenging.
Day 2 - Bryce Canyon National Park / Page After breakfast this morning it’s time to make tracks for Bryce Canyon National Park – make sure your camera is ready to go as some of the views you’ll come across today are truly out of this world! Take a short drive in your private vehicle, then spend the morning hiking through the epic landscapes of the park. Walk along the canyon rim and marvel at hundreds of unique sandstone towers, known as hoodoos, that jut out from the natural amphitheatre. Relax while you enjoy a picnic lunch and take in your magnificent surroundings, then hike down into the canyon for a closer look at the fascinating hoodoos. Then, drive on to the town of Page, Arizona where you will spend the night.
Day 3 - Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bend Journey south this morning, driving through more spectacular scenery before arriving at Lake Powell. This gorgeous reservoir is certainly a sight to behold from the shore, but to really appreciate it you’ve got to get on the water. Jump in a kayak and paddle across the water’s surface, weaving your way through remarkable rock formations while your leader regales you with stories of the lake’s history. Back on dry land, set out for a gentle walk along Horseshoe Bend, taking in beautiful views with every step. Return to Page for the evening.
Day 4 - Monument Valley / Grand Canyon Start the day with a drive out to Monument Valley – one of the world’s most iconic sights. If this landscape dotted with towering sandstones buttes looks familiar to you, it’s no surprise – Monument Valley has been the filming location for many famous Western films. More importantly, this is the native land of the Navajo Indians. Once you arrive, you’ll transfer from your vehicle to a 4X4 jeep and enjoy a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley, where you’ll have the chance to learn more about their rich culture and history in the area, before sitting down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch. We continue our journey onto the iconic Grand Canyon in time for a sunset along the rim!
Day 5 - Grand Canyon / Las Vegas Enjoy an optional sunrise at the Grand Canyon and some walks along the rim or maybe choose the optional helicopter flight over the canyon.Once you’ve had your fill of incredible views, it’s time to return to Las Vegas with a stop along Historic Route 66. You will arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 4pm, where your tour will end at the same hotel it started at.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans