Australia Tours: Gems of the Red Centre 6 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 1 Apr-20 May 2022.
Accommodation: 5 nights hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: In Alice Springs - Guided sightseeing includes a visit to Standley Chasm with a local Indigenous Guide, the Royal Flying Doctor Service, and the School of the Air; In Kings Canyon - sightseeing including the Kings Canyon Creek Walk, sunset drinks on the Lodge's patio followed by a special barbecue dinner; In Uluru - ded walk at Mutitjulu Waterhole with the chance to discover Aboriginal rock paintings; Enjoy drinks and nibbles as you watch the sunset over "the Rock" Visit the amazing art installation of Field of Light; walk at the 36 unique domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas); the Sounds of Silence experience - enjoy canapes and chilled sparkling wine overlooking Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park as the sun sets, then sit down for an unforgettable dining experience, after dinner, settle back and listen to the resident star talker decode the southern night sky.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Includes $370 per person discount Offer ends 30 Sep 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Gems of the Red Centre tour with Globus departs from Alice Springs.
Take that long awaited pilgrimage to the heart of Australia and experience Indigenous culture, unique desert adventures and the ever-changing colours of Uluru. Jam packed with eye-opening moments and special VIP experiences, you'll leave no red stone uncovered on this Outback escape. Admire the imposing West MacDonnell Ranges that surround Alice Springs; travel to Kings Canyon, and enjoy the Creek Walk or choose to take on the incredible Kings Canyon Rim Walk; and stand in awe of the majestic Uluru as the sun sets beyond; and again for sunrise the next day, then witness the grandeur of Kata Tjuta. Beyond the incredible sites are the local Aboriginal guides who share much of their sacred culture. Enjoy a guided walk with an Indigenous Guide at Standley Chasm as they teach you about local geology, flora, fauna, bush medicine and tukka, weaponry and cultural history; and, follow the path to the base of Uluru with your local guide, where they'll show you ancient Aboriginal Rock paintings and tell you their stories and historic significance.
Highlights: Alice Springs (2 nights), Kings Canyon (1 night), Uluru (2 nights)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- 10% Early Booking discount applies to new bookings made and deposited between 13/07/21 - 30/09/21.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $500 per person per tour is required within 7 days or by 30/09/21 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Early Booking discount is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2022 Australia and New Zealand tours only.
- Full Globus terms and conditions apply.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice..