Snorkel to Adventure
From 22/08/2022 to 14/04/2023
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - See you later land and hello sun, sea and marine environments galore. We hope you've got your sea legs on cos' the Great Barrier Reef is calling. The sites you'll visit have been selected for their quality of coral, marine life & great visibility and as one of the world's most sought-after reefs, it's time to get down to business.
Day 2 - Today you explore this World Heritage listed underwater playground with a combo of diving & snorkelling. What can we tell you about this spectacular reef? Well, here we go. More than 1,500 species of fish, 411 types of hard coral, one-third of the world's soft corals and 134 species of sharks and rays call this clear blue water home. Add over 30 species of marine mammals to the mix...has your mind been officially blown?
Day 3 - There's more diving or snorkelling in different areas of the reef today, and we're going to be no doubt pulling you out kicking and screaming for more. Well, why not come back and take on one of our East Coast trips to see even more? Insert sad face. We return to Cairns in the late afternoon & transfer to your hotel.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 11 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans