China Express - 6 Days
From 2020-03-14 to 2021-11-06
5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 traditional Chinese dinner in Beijing.
4 nights 3 - 4 star hotels.
1 overnight train: Beijing - Xi'an (4-berth soft sleeper cabin).
Chinese acrobatic performance.
Rickshaw ride through Beijings Hutongs.
Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall.
Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 6 from Xi'an Airport.
Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan and Xi'an.
Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more.
English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Beijing Saturday. Hello China! Arrive Beijing Capital Airport and included transfer to our hotel.
Day 2 - Beijing This morning, we explore the heart of Beijing, including the vast Tiananmen Square where Chairman Mao’s tomb lies and the Forbidden City. Later we take an exciting rickshaw ride through the Hutongs of Beijing and this evening, we enjoy an eye boggling Chinese acrobatic performance and Peking Duck dinner.
Day 3 - Great Wall After a free morning, we drive to Badaling to walk a section of the famous Great Wall. This evening we spend the night at our quaint hotel near Juyongguan Pass, which offers views of the Great Wall.
Day 4 - Beijing Beijing - Xi’an. We rise early this morning and head (5 min bus drive) to the Great Wall at Juyongguan Pass when it opens to beat the crowds. We then visit to a Jade Carving Centre and after lunch head to the Pearl Market - an Aladdin's Cave of souvenirs, handbags and gadgets in Beijing, before travelling by express soft sleeper train to Xi’an.
Day 5 - Xi'an Morning arrival to Xi'an. Today we tour the Terracotta Warriors, clay workshop and Muslim Quarter. Tonight, opt to join the Tang Dynasty dinner and show (bookable locally).
Day 6 - Xi'an Thursday. This morning we explore the medieval City Wall with bike ride, followed by a visit to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. We conclude our China holiday with a departure airport transfer.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..