Mararikulam Beach - 5 Days
From 2023-12-09 to 2024-10-01
Breakfast daily .
4 nights SUPERIOR hotel.
Accommodation rating – See Trip Notes for details.
Return transfers by air-conditioned chauffeur driven car from Kochi to Mararikulam.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1, Kochi
Kochi - Mararikulam. Arrive Cochin Airport where you will be met by a representative from On The Go and transfer to Mararikulam, 56 kms south of Kochi (approximately 1 hour drive), near Alleppey. Mararikulam is one among the picturesque fishing villages that dot the coastline of Kerala. This private shallow beach is fringed with unending lines of coconut palms.
The Marari Beach Resort is owned by the Casino Group of Hotels, a specially created fishing village with 52 thatched air-conditioned villas (400 sq. ft) built to the local village style. A few of the villas have an exclusive private swimming pool in an enclosed garden.
No meals included.
Day 2-4, Mararikulam
Totally relax and unwind - free time to spend however you desire. Relax on the idyllic tropical beaches, pamper yourself with some Ayurvedic treatments and perhaps take a trip on a rice boat in the nearby backwaters.
3 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
Day 5, Mararikulam
Mararikulam - Kochi. After breakfast of short stay comes to an end with a transfer back to Kochi to your hotel or to Cochin Airport to connect with your onward flight.
If you'd like to extend your stay, we offer a variety of hotels, short stays and add-ons for you to choose from. Please read our best places to visit or [[best things to see each month|126647]] for suggested places to visit on your holiday. If you can't find what you're looking for, please let us know so we can accommodate your request.
For information about visas, top travel tips, best time to travel and much more, browse our [[travel guide|126581]].
1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans