Tropical Goa - 5 Days
From 2022-05-18 to 2022-12-20
4 nights STANDARD hotels.
SUPERIOR and DELUXE hotel options are also available upon request.
Accommodation rating – See Trip Notes for details.
An airport arrival transfer day 1 and a departure transfer day 5.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Goa Upon arrival at Goa airport you will be met by a representative from On The Go and transfered to your hotel. The rest of today is free to spend at leisure.
Day 2-4 - Goa Thanks to its picturesque location on the Mandovi River, between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea, Goa is one of India’s prime destinations. Although best known for its massive stretch of magnificent, palm tree-lined beaches along the Arabian Sea coast, Goa offers other attractions, for example; the Portuguese Catholic Church of Old Goa, St. Anne’s Church (an ornate marvel from the 1600s) and the Basilica of Bom Jesus. The surrounding countryside is dotted with luxurious old estates built by wealthy Indians (many of whom converted to Catholicism), including Braganza Palace, which is open to the public.
In Calangute, days 2 - 4 are at your leisure. Relax on the beach, take a tour of the town, swim in the sea and simply relax. For a spot of shopping, browse the many local markets.
Day 5 - Goa After breakfast and hotel check out, you are transferred to the airport to meet your onward flight.
If you'd like to extend your stay, we offer a variety of hotels, short stays and add-ons for you to choose from. Please read our best places to visit or [[best things to see each month|126647]] for suggested places to visit on your holiday. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please let us know so we can accommodate your request.
For information about visas, top travel tips, best time to travel and much more, browse our [[travel guide|126581]].
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans