Iceland Overnight Adventure - 2 Days
From 2023-12-10 to 2025-12-31
1 night 3-star accommodation.
Pick up and drop off from central Reykjavik (City Hall).
Escorted by an English-speaking driver/guide.
Transportation in a heated minibus with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Services of a qualified caving guide on day 2.
This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go.
Sightseeing at Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, and the ice cave.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1, Seljalandsfoss
Reykjavik - Hof. Our mini Icelandic adventure begins as we depart Reykjavik at 09:00 in the morning. We experience the sheer force of nature's power - what makes Iceland, Iceland. Sites we take in include the rumbling volcano of Eyjafjallajokull, which caused travel mayhem in Europe when it erupted in 2010. We also visit the plunging Seljalandsfoss and thundering Skogafoss waterfalls and walk on the stark black sand of the Reynisfjara lava beach.
On the way to our accommodation in Hof, we drive through the charming small town of V?k. Once at the hotel, we'll enjoy a peaceful evening and, during the winter months, if the conditions are right, we'll hunt for the Northern Lights.
Please note that we strongly recommend arriving in Reykjavik the day before your tour starts.
No meals included.
Day 2, Vatnaj?kull National Park
Hof - Reykjavik. Today we start with a visit to the awe-inspiring Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and Diamond Beach. We then literally enter the body of a glacier as we visit a spectacular ice cave, accompanied by a qualified guide.
On our way back to Reykjavik, we'll stop off at Vatnaj?kull National Park. Within the national park, Skaftafell Nature Reserve is a green oasis in the middle of jagged mountains and snow-capped peaks. The spectacular scenery is definitely going to be one of the highlights of the tour. As night falls, we'll keep our eyes out for a final glimpse of the Northern Lights, stopping to take photos and enjoy the experience if we see them.
We'll arrive in Reykjavik between 21:00 - 23:00 when your tour will come to an end.
1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans