Bangkok City Stay - 3 Days
From 2023-12-11 to 2024-10-30
2 nights 4 star hotel.
One arrival transfer on Day 1 and one departure transfer on Day 3 included per booking.
Services of an English-speaking Thai tour guide for all scheduled sightseeing.
All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles.
Half day guided tour of Bangkok City Temples, including Grand Palace.
Entrance fees for all included sites.
All applicable taxes and service charges.
Note: Touring is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go and the group size ranges from 15 - 25 people.
Guiding may be in an additional language to English.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1, Bangkok
Welcome to Bangkok, the bustling capital city of Thailand! A world-renowned tourist destination, this vibrant city offers an eclectic mix of lively street life, cultural landmarks, and busy shopping areas.
Arriving at Suvarnabhumi or Donmuang Airport, you'll be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel for check in. Spend the rest of the day at leisure to explore Bangkok. Why not try some tasty street food or take a thrilling tuk tuk ride?
No meals included.
Day 2, Bangkok
Rise and shine! Early this morning you will meet your tour guide in the hotel lobby for an exciting City Temple tour. Bangkok's Buddhist temples are world famous, and this tour will take you to three of the most iconic and unique ones that the city has to offer.
First stop is the ornate Wat Traimit, home to a vast and invaluable Golden Buddha weighing 5.5 tonnes. Next, you will head to the largest temple complex in Bangkok, Wat Pho. One of Bangkok's oldest temples, it houses an impressing reclining Buddha that is 46 metres in length.
Finally, you will visit the gleaming Grand Palace. Once the home of royalty, the palace consists of a number of different venues for different occasions, including the Funeral Palace and the Coronation Hall.
Afterwards, return to the hotel where you can spend the night at leisure.
1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
Day 3, Bangkok
Today marks the end of our Bangkok city stay. A transfer to the airport for your departure flight is included after breakfast.
1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans