Hike, Bike & Raft in The Austrian Alps
Hopfgarten im Brixental
From 03/05/2024 to 02/10/2024
1 Dinner (D)3 Breakfast (B)1 Lunch (L): Your trip will be hosted by one of our Local Hosts.
Our Hosts are outdoor enthusiasts, with a passion for exploring and adventure.
Nothing makes them happier than showing off one of Europe's most beautiful countries and sharing their insider knowledge on the best places to eat, explore and take those magic Instagram shots.
Our Hosts will help you to find all the best spots to Hike and Paddle no matter your ability level.
Together, our team will make sure your active break in the Austrian Alps is one to remember forever.
Hopfgarten im Brixental: A member of the team will provide an arrival transfer from Worgl Train Station to Schoneck.
Hopfgarten im Brixental: Enjoy a home cooked dinner, prepared fresh on site by our in house Kitchen Team.
Hopfgarten im Brixental: There is no better way to explore Hopfgarten and it's surrounding area than on two wheels, so we've included Mountain Bike Hire for the duration of your stay.
Hopfgarten im Brixental: Jump on a bike & head out for a fully guided tour through picture-perfect Austrian mountain scenery.
In a region that is all about the outdoors, this is the perfect way to take in the fresh alpine air, waterfalls, mountain streams & meadows.
Once you've worked up an appetite, there's a BBQ lunch of Austrian wurst & kraut salad to finish.
Tyrol: This one really is one of a kind.
As you make your way around the course, you’ll be half awestruck by the views of the Ötztal Alps and half swimming in adrenaline.
Whatever you do, don’t miss it.
Tyrol: Time for action in the Tyrol's monumental mountains! Have a blast on the River Inn's rapids in an adrenaline-pumping ride.
Follow the river's surging course under the watch of professional Local Guides.
Don't worry: if you can swim, you're in – & before you hit the alpine waters, you'll be fully kitted out with wetsuits & safety helmets.
Hopfgarten im Brixental: A member of the team will provide a departure transfer from Schoneck to Worgl Train Station.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 Hello there and welcome to the Alps! We'll pick you up at Worgl Train Station (included transfer, baby!) and once we've all set down our bags at Contiki Haus Sch?neck, we'll kick off the trip officially with a welcome meeting conducted by your Trip Manager. After that, we'll collect our bikes (our main mode of transport for our stay) and then tuck into an included dinner - made fresh on-site with local ingredients. You've got a free night tonight too, so sit back, relax and get to know your fellow explorers.
Day 2 After conquering the village trails, it's time to explore Hopfgarten and beyond in a different way; this time on 2 wheels. Join us for a locally guided bike tour through the vibrant green trails, before cruising downhill for a well-earned BBQ lunch. Fancy one last adrenaline hit? You can opt for some tandem paragliding today, soaring over the alps for some peerless panoramas. Tonight, you're free to sample more authentic Austrian cuisine at a local restaurant. Pork knuckle, anyone?
Day 3 We'll start early this morning as we treat ourselves to more of the alps - this time traveling by train. Next stop? Haiming... Here in Haiming, you'll have the chance to experience the High Ropes course - a high-octane adventure if ever there was one. Afterwards, we'll continue the theme of heart-pounding action with some white water rafting. Lunch isn't included today, but there'll be plenty of places to source your own hearty feast. Next up, we'll make our way to Innsbruck, where you'll have some free time to explore the city - followed by the best kind of walking tour: a food walking tour. Back in Haus Sch?neck, you'll have plenty of things to dream about tonight...
Day 4 Whether you take our complimentary transfer to Worgl or make your own way to your next destination, it's time to say goodbye to your new friends and Hopfgarten (which feels like a home away from home now, right?) Don't worry though, once you've swapped contact deets with your new Contiki crew, there's bound to be a new adventure on the horizon soon.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 December 2023 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 December 2023 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans