Cappadocia Short Break
From 05/07/2021 to 03/01/2023
Discover the out of this planet landscape of Cappadocia with its incredible fairy chimneys, troglodyte dwellings, cave churches of Goreme and Uchisar Rock Castle.
Visit one of Cappadocia’s most famous wineries.
Hike the beautiful Red Valley.
Explore the fascinating underground city of Kaymakli.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Lunches Included: 1.
Hotel (3 nights).
Age: min 5.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Cappadocia - Goreme Open Air Museum.
Cappadocia - Valley walk.
Goreme - Wine at Sunset in Cappadocia.
Cappadocia - Kaymakli Underground City.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Cappadocia Hosgeldeniz ! Welcome to Cappadocia Cappadocia fascinates all travellers. Shaped by wind and water, its otherworldly rock formations have to be seen to be believed. Rock hewn churches, cave homes and incredible underground cities wait to be explored. You are free to arrive at any time today. There are no activities planned. We would suggest a walk through the village this evening it is impossible to get lost
Day 2 - Cappadocia Without a doubt, one of the most amazing memories of this journey could be of a hot air balloon ride over the majestic landscape. This aerial tour of the region is guided by our experienced operators and is an incredibly memorable experience. Note: this is an optional activity and the cost varies depending on what type of flight you choose. Don't worry you will back in time to enjoy a good local breakfast. This morning your Guide will meet you at 9.00am for this adventure into the heart of the region. We set out to explore on foot one of he many valleys of the Cappadocia Region. It could be Love Valley or maybe the subtle hues of Red Valley, each guide has their favourite. Talk to your Guide about how far and wide you would like to hike this morning. Some free time for lunch in the village of Goreme. After lunch we conclude our day with a visit to the UNESCO Open Air Museum with its many rock cut churches it is the the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia. This evening you may want to think about visiting an ancient Caravanserai for a demonstration of the famous Sema - Whirling Dervish, or Visit a local Turkish Family for a wholesome home cooked meal
Day 3 - Cappadocia Another big day today as we head underground This morning you are picked up from your hotel at 9am. Discover underground Cappadocia with your guide as they take you on an adventure through the corridors and rooms of this fascinating part of the city. From here on this tour you’ll venture further afield in to check out places like Devrent Valley (Imaginary Valley) let your imagination run wild, make a stop at Pasabag (Monks Valley) and check out the three headed fairy Chimney's. Later enjoy a drop of local wine at a local wine house, grab a bottle to go and watch the sunset over this magical landscape.
Day 4 - Cappadocia Day 4 is departure day, you are free to depart at any time on day 4. Hotel check out will be 11.00am, Please speak to your booking agent if you wish to stay longer. If you fly out today, please check with the hotel to store your luggage.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans