Zanzibar Beach Break
From 01/06/2021 to 03/01/2023
Savour the smell of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and more on an optional tour through one of the islands spice plantations.
Learn the history behind this renowned trade and sip some delicious tea.
Watch orange and gold hues reflect off the glistening Indian Ocean as you witness an unforgettable sunset from the shore of one of the world’s best beaches.
Wind through Stone Towns narrow alleyways and discover a UNESCO World Heritage that’s steeped in centuries of history and a dark, but intriguing past.
Dine on sumptuous seafood or simply swing in a hammock, the choice is yours with a full day at leisure on Zanzibar’s Northern beaches.
Discover flawless beaches of powder-white sand and translucent waters on an island paradise that not even a postcard can do justice.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 2.
Hotel (1 night),Bungalow (2 nights).
Age: min 5.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Zanzibar - Spice tour.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Stone Town Jambo! Welcome to Zanzibar, Tanzania – an archipelagic gem filled with idyllic beaches, vibrant markets and a varied, and sometimes dark, history. This is a place rooted in slavery, where Arabian sultans once lived and Swahili and Islamic influences blend together to create an exotic island paradise steeped in centuries of history. With no planned activities today, why not throw yourself into the midst of Stone Town’s maze of narrow streets – every twist and turn alive with an enticing mix of fragrant bazaars, enchanting mosques and charming ruins. Perhaps head to one of the bars on the seafront and soak up the salty ocean air with a cocktail in hand.
Day 2 - Zanzibar North Coast Venture out of Stone Town this morning and drive to the spice plantations for a guided tour to learn all about the history of this town's renowned spice trade. Take the opportunity to touch, smell and taste various spices – such as cinnamon, vanilla and ginger – then sample some delicious teas! After lunch, head to the northern beaches, where white sands and sparkling blue seas await. Enjoy an afternoon at leisure – this is the Indian Ocean at its best.
Day 3 - Zanzibar North Coast Wake up in paradise and enjoy a full day of freedom to indulge in the beautiful island surrounds. Take the opportunity to snorkel in the transparent waters, walk the stretch of powder white sand and paddle in the bath-like Indian ocean, dine on freshly caught sumptuous seafood or simply relax in a hammock underneath a coconut tree with a good book. There are many ways you can spend your day – perhaps talk to your leader for any recommendations.
Day 4 - Zanzibar North Coast Transfer from the resort to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight and the end of your beach break.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans