Los Angeles To Lima (Callao)
Day 1 - Los Angeles
Day 2 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 3 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 4 - Cabo San Lucas Twenty years ago Cabo San Lucas, at the southernmost tip of Baja, was little more than a fishing village occasionally visited by itinerant Californian surfers and sport fishermen with the means to sail in or fly down. In recent years, however, it has rapidly become the focal point of Los Cabos, the catch-all term for the beaches and resorts ringing the toe of the peninsula. Condos have sprung up, palms transplanted, water piped in and everything is kept pristine.
Day 5 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 6 - Acapulco Acapulco, nicknamed "Pearl of the Pacific," is Mexico's most glamorous pacific resort. Located on a deep, semi-circular bay, Acapulco is located southwest of Mexico City. Few destinations can match its superb weather with an average of 360 days of sunshine per year and with temperatures comfortably in the 80s. Acapulco was important as a port city for Spanish galleons sailing between Spain and the Orient long before it was "discovered" as a vacation playground.
Day 7 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 8 - Puerto Quetzal Drive into the mountains to beautiful old Antigua, once the country's colonial capital, and discover its lovely bougainvilleadraped buildings and breathtaking views of emerald volcanoes. Travel to famed Lake Atitlan and step back in time as you encounter the indigenous people in all their finery still living along the lakeshore. Or better yet, fly to Flores and experience the magnificent and enigmatic Mayan temples and palaces of the Tikal complex, surrounded by jungle.
Day 9 - Corinto
Day 10 - Puntarenas, Costa Rica Puntarenas, which means "Sandy Point" in Spanish, is the capital and main city in the province Puntarenas, Costa Rica, at the Pacific coast. The oddly-shaped province has its largest section in the South, far from the capital. A mountainous country, Costa Rica ranges from sea level to peaks as high as 13,000 feet and a succession of white, sandy beaches follow one another along the Pacific Coast. The country was discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1502.
Day 11 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 12 - Esmeraldas, Ecuador
Day 13 - Manta Manta, with a population of approximately 140,000, is Ecuador’s major port along the central coast. Colorful fishing villages, unspoiled beaches and unusual tropical dry forest make Manta an attractive tourist destination and the starting point for exciting day trips. Nearby, Montecristi was founded in the early 1600s with its colonial architecture. This small town is best known for its woven wickerwork, and as the birth place of the “Panama hat” which although historically produced in Ecuador, were first widely distributed from Panama.
Day 14 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 15 - Salaverry This port is located near the city of Trujillo, founded by the conquistador Diego de Almagro in 1534. Trujillo still retains much of its colonial charm, and has a splendid backdrop consisting of the vivid green and brown terrain of the Andean foothills. Trujillo is one of the most important cities in Peru although its compact colonial center has a small-town feel.
Day 16 - Lima (Callao) Lima was founded in 1535 by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro on the banks of the Rimac river that forms a splendid and strategically located valley. At 133 meters above sea level, Lima enjoys mild yet humid weather with almost little or no rain. The city of Lima is one of South America’s largest, and is Peru’s center of political, cultural and economic life. Lima is your gateway to the splendid ruins of Cuzco and Machu Picchu, the ancient city in the clouds.
Day 17 - Lima (Callao) Lima was founded in 1535 by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro on the banks of the Rimac river that forms a splendid and strategically located valley. At 133 meters above sea level, Lima enjoys mild yet humid weather with almost little or no rain. The city of Lima is one of South America’s largest, and is Peru’s center of political, cultural and economic life. Lima is your gateway to the splendid ruins of Cuzco and Machu Picchu, the ancient city in the clouds.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..