King Ramses with Cruise - 13 Days
From 2020-01-31 to 2021-12-28
Breakfast daily, 3 lunches, 3 dinners.
8 nights 4 - 5 star hotels, 3 nights aboard 5 star Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin).
Hurghada on the Red Sea.
1 overnight train: Cairo - Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin).
Airport arrival and departure transfer, day 1 and day 13.
Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada.
Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology.
All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Cairo Welcome to incredible ancient Egypt and the start of your holiday. Included transfer to your hotel and the remainder of today is at leisure. A Welcome Meeting takes place at 7pm.
Day 2 - Pyramids of Giza Today’s highlights are the famous pyramids and iconic Sphinx, before continuing onto Saqqara.
Day 3 - Cairo Enjoy a guided tour of the vast new Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza today. The afternoon is at leisure before we board the overnight sleeper train to Aswan. Note: The Grand Egyptian Museum is set to open in 2020. An official date has yet to be released. If travelling prior to the opening of the new facility we'll visit the Egyptian Museum this morning.
Day 4 - Aswan Arrival and we check-in to our Nile Cruiser before taking a leisurely boat trip to Agilika Island for Philae Temple.
Day 5 - Abu Simbel This morning on offer is an optional excursion to Abu Simbel (best pre-booked prior to arrival). Afternoon Nile River cruising and visit to Kom Ombo Temple this evening.
Day 6 - Nile Cruising Spend a relaxing day cruising the Nile as we make our way north to Luxor.
Day 7 - Luxor Arrival Luxor and check into our hotel. Enjoy the facilities of our 5 star hotel, or independently explore this awe-inspiring town. This evening, opt to join our optional excursion to the Temple of Luxor, bookable locally.
Day 8 - Valley of the Kings Today we explore the West Bank - the Colossi of Memnon, the extraordinary Valleys of the Kings, the colonnaded Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the colossal Temple of Karnak.
Day 9 - Hurghada This morning we drive east to Hurghada and the beautiful Red Sea Riviera.
Day 10-11 - Hurghada Spend time relaxing on the beach in Hurghada or join an optional snorkelling excursion on day 10.
Day 12 - Cairo We depart Hurghada and head back to Cairo, where the remainder of today is at your leisure to further explore this mesmerising city, shop for souvenirs or enjoy the facilities of your hotel.
Day 13 - Cairo We bid you farewell today with a departure airport transfer.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..