Transatlantic from Barcelona
Day 1 - Barcelona Life in the Catalan capital is as fast and fun as anywhere in Europe. Take a stroll down Las Ramblas, where the street theatre is just as crazy as the fantastical Art Nouveau architecture of the city’s most famous son, Gaudi. The Gothic Quarter with its narrow streets and vast cathedral is big on atmosphere and the neighbourhood tapas bars are just the place to refill.
Day 2 - Cartagena, Spain Go back to the swashbuckling era at the mighty Fort Bocachica or to La Popa Monastery for a spectacular view. Cartagena was once a favored destination of pirates and adventures, now is now a bustling seaport.
Day 3 - Granada (Malaga) The strategic position to the Mediterranean Sea has always made Malaga an attractive zone for foreign invasions. From Malaga, a trip to Granada showcases an intriguing blend of Arab and European cultures. Be sure to visit The Alhambra, one of the finest examples of Moorish art in Spain.
Day 4 - Cadiz (Seville) Founded over 3,000 years ago, Cadiz grew rich on treasures brought back from Spain’s New World and the atmospheric streets of the old town have changed little since this golden era. It’s also the port for Seville, a romantic city with gorgeous Moorish architecture, and for Jerez de la Frontera at the heart of Spain’s sherry region, where wine tasting is a must.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Funchal Funchal has been an Atlantic stop-off since the days of the Portuguese navigators, who called here for water before the long voyage west. Today, you’re more likely to be topping up with a glass of Madeira wine before setting off to explore the beautiful Botanical Gardens, the sheer sea cliffs and the mountainous interior with its lush valleys and terraced hillsides.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Ponta Delgada There are nine mountainous islands in the Azores and Ponta Delgada stands on the verdant isle of Sao Miguel. Stroll through the old town with its 16th and 17th-century mansions and churches and take a tour of the island. Be sure to see its most amazing sight, the twin crater lakes of Sete Cidades, one azure blue and the other emerald green.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda Located at the tip of Bermuda's West End, Royal Naval Dockyard is home to exceptional shopping and pristine beaches. The beautifully restored Royal Navy Dockyards provide quaint boutique, a crafts market and fascinating maritime museum. Don't miss the chance to try out one of the many water sports offered in and around this gorgeous harbour.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - New York Even if you’ve never been before, you’ll feel like you know it from countless movies and TV programmes. The Manhattan buzz is like nowhere else. Whether you’re shopping on Fifth Avenue, strolling up Broadway, checking out the sensational museums and galleries or taking it all in from high atop the Empire State Building, you’ll agree… it’s a wonderful town.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..