PATAGONIA: JOURNEY TO THE END OF THE WORLD
From 22/02/2022 to 13/11/2022
Breakfasts Included: 12.
Lunches Included: 7.
Dinners Included: 5.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN SANTIAGO, CHILE Welcome to Chile! Meet your Tour Director at your hotel.
Day 2 - SANTIAGO SANTIAGO Guided sightseeing includes the Government Palace, Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, and Santa Lucia Hill. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit La Vega Central Market to learn about traditional Chilean food. Enjoy a terremoto cocktail (meaning ‘earthquake' and made of Chilean wine, liqueur, and sorbet) at a local pub. Visit Cerro San Cristobal for stunning views of Santiago and the Andes. (B,L)
Day 3 - SANTIAGO-PUNTA ARENAS-PUERTO NATALES SANTIAGO Fly to Punta Arenas on the Strait of Magellan in Chile's Patagonia. PUNTA ARENAS Scenic drive through the Patagonian steppe to Puerto Natales. PUERTO NATALES Dinner at your hotel this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - PUERTO NATALES-TORRES DEL PAINE NATIONAL PARK PUERTO NATALES Visit Milodon Cave, site of 14,000-year-old prehistoric fossils, including saber-toothed tigers and a gigantic sloth weighing over a ton. TORRES DEL PAINE Scenic drive past spectacular waterfalls, icebergs, mountains, rivers, and lakes in Torres del Paine (a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve). Guided sightseeing includes visits to Los Cuernos, Lago Pehoe, Salto Grande, Lago Grey, and Grey Glacier. Enjoy an organic cocktail demonstration and lesson with fresh ingredients from the garden at your hotel. Dinner at your hotel this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - TORRES DEL PAINE NATIONAL PARK TORRES DEL PAINE Full day of guided sightseeing includes Los Cuernos (the park's iconic granite peaks) and Salto Grande Waterfall. Guided sightseeing tour of Laguna Azul in search of the park's wildlife, including guanacos and condors. Visit Cascada Paine waterfall surrounded by rugged vistas. (B,L,D)
Day 6 - TORRES DEL PAINE NATIONAL PARK-EL CALAFATE, ARGENTINA TORRES DEL PAINE Scenic guided walk to Laguna Ines in search of birds and other wildlife. Drive to El Calafate, a lovely village on the southern shores of Lake Argentino. (B,L)
Day 7 - EL CALAFATE. GLACIER CRUISE & ESTANCIA CRISTINA EL CALAFATE Cruise on Lago Argentino includes up-close views of icebergs and 35-mile-long Upsala Glacier, one of the longest in South America. Disembark and visit historic Estancia Cristina (Cristina Ranch), including a 4-wheel-drive tour or a short hike. (B,L)
Day 8 - EL CALAFATE. EXCURSION TO PERITO MORENO GLACIER EL CALAFATE Guided sightseeing of Perito Moreno Glacier (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) in Los Glaciares National Park. A walking tour along the catwalks includes breathtaking glacier views and the possibility of ice calve into the surrounding sea. (B)
Day 9 - EL CALAFATE-USHUAIA EL CALAFATE Fly to Ushuaia, Argentina. USHUAIA [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Scenic cruise across the Beagle Channel to watch for sea lions, albatrosses, skuas, and other Patagonian fauna. Visit Martillo Island for a chance to see a colony of Magellan penguins. (B)
Day 10 - USHUAIA. TIERRA DEL FUEGO NATIONAL PARK EXCURSION TIERRA DEL FUEGO NATIONAL PARK Guided Sightseeing with a Naturalist in the southernmost national park in the world includes Bahia Lapataia, Lago Roca, and Bahia Ensenada. (B,L)
Day 11 - USHUAIA-BUENOS AIRES USHUAIA Fly to Buenos Aires. BUENOS AIRES [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Argentinean dinner party with local specialties and wine. (B,D)
Day 12 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Guided Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Plaza de Mayo to see La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House) and visit the Metropolitan Cathedral. See Teatro Colon Opera House and visit Recoleta Cemetery, burial site of Eva Peron. Other stops include La Boca and San Telmo. Take a [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Tango lesson at a famous Tango Club with professional instructors. Farewell Argentine steak dinner, followed by a Tango show. (B,D)
Day 13 - BUENOS AIRES Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans