WIN* a trip for two to Hawai'i flying Air New Zealand!
- Return airfares flying Air New Zealand to Honolulu for two adults ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Five nights accommodation in Waikiki for two adults
- Private surfing lesson for two adults at Hans Hedemann Surf School Hawai‘i
- Return airport transfers for two adults
To be in the draw, simply upload a photo of you or a friend doing your best surfing stance to our Facebook page before 6pm on Weds 23rd March, 2016.
*Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Facebook only.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, their immediate families and suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The competition commences at 1700pm NZDT on Tuesday, March 15 2016.
5. The competition closes at 1800pm NZDT on Wednesday, March 23 2016.
How to Enter
6. Entrants must upload a photo or video of themselves or a friend/family member doing a surfing stance to Flight Centre New Zealands Facebook wall during the competition period www.facebook.com/FlightCentreNZ
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the competition period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Facebook profiles must be set to public so that entries can be viewable by the Promoter.
8. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
9. Entrants can enter as many times as they like provided the entry is unique. Entrants must have the permission of any third party people in the image/video before posting.
Selection of Prize Winners
10. There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
11. The winner will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw.
12. The draw will take place at 1830pm NZDT on Wednesday March 23 2016 at Flight Centre NZ Head Office, Level 4, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland NZ 1010.
13. The Prize Winner will be announced during Flight Centre New Zealand’s live Facebook stream between 1900pm and 1930pm NZDT on Wednesday March 23 2016. The Prize Winners will be required to email their details to email@example.com and prove their identity and association with the winning Facebook profile.
14. To confirm their identity, the Prize Winners may be provided an image by the Promoter that must be loaded onto their own Facebook account.
15. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
16. The Prize Winners will have until 0900 NZDT on Monday March 28 2016 to claim the prize.
17. If any prize has not been claimed by the winners by 1000 NZDT on Monday March 28 2016 ("the unclaimed prize"), an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will occur at 1200 NZDT on Monday March 28 2016. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger at the time of the draw.
18. The prize consists of a trip for two adults flying Air New Zealand to Honolulu, five nights accommodation, a private surfing lesson at Hans Hedemann Surf School Hawai‘i for two adults and return airport transfers.
19. Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
20. The Prize Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
21. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
22. Travel is limited to Air New Zealand operated flights (086) and must be booked, ticketed and travelled before June 30 2016. Limited to W class or lower.
23. Blackout periods apply, including but not limited to April 15 – May 2 2016.
24. Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to travel. Prize inclusions are to be booked by Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd.
25. Passengers must travel together (same flights and dates). All airport taxes and government charges are at the traveller’s expense. Seats are limited and strictly subject to availability.
26. All prizes are subject to availability and at the discretion of Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd.
27. Transfers to your closest New Zealand departure point, alterations to the prize package, stopovers, travel insurance, additional meals, spending money, visas, vaccinations plus any other associated expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Flight Centre.
28. The prize and booking of the prize is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre NZ Limited and carriage of suppliers. Please refer to https://www.flightcentre.co.nz/about-us/legal/booking-terms-condition.
29. The Prize Winners consents to the use of their name, city of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
30. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
31. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.flightcentre.co.nz) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (eDM) communication pieces.
32. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
33. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
34. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook
36. Flight Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.