The stress-free nature of cruising enables a seamless transition from work to relaxation, putting attendees in a positive and motivated frame of mind for meetings, conferences, team building events and more.
All corporate cruises are different, but regardless which cruise line you choose, here is an overview of what you could expect on a corporate cruise:
- Flights, transfers, accommodation, dining, drinks and shore excursions packaged per head
- Book individual incentive cruises, meeting and conference cruises, or a full ship charter
- Meeting and function rooms set aside for your event (often complimentary)
- State of the art audio-visual technology and presentation facilities (often complimentary)
- Tea, coffee and refreshments (often complimentary)
- Shore excursions exclusively for your group
- A choice of staterooms and suites
- 24 hour room service (often complimentary)
- Private functions such as cocktail parties, award ceremonies, team building activities
- Use of the cruise ship's leisure facilities during 'down time'
- Partners and children are well entertained with inclusive shore excursions and onboard spa and relaxation areas, sports, enrichment activities and optional shore excursions
- WiFi access
- Tiered packages for a range of budgets
- Customise the ship's itinerary and onboard entertainment with a full ship charter
Why a corporate cruise?
Many people have never been on a cruise before, and a new experience packed with luxury will make a lasting impression before the itinerary even starts. After that, there are a number of immediate and lasting benefits that corporate cruises can bring:
Hosting an event in a single venue tends to improve attendance at programmed events, seminars, workshops and talks. As facilities and accommodation are nearby, orientation is easy and once onboard guests quickly feel refreshed and ready to go. The easy layout of a corporate cruise maximises your time, making it simple to achieve an ambitious program.
Associate your business with luxury
The premium service, impressive facilities and awe-inspiring cruise ships around today are astounding to new and experienced cruisers. Parties from five for a meeting to a couple of thousand at a conference and all group sizes in between, the same high quality applies. All this is associated with your organisation and a corporate cruise is an event that will be talked about for years.
A huge range of cruise itineraries
Waking up at a new destination each day and taking shore excursions that showcase the best of each stop creates the perfect balance of business and pleasure. Corporate cruises can be taken on all continents and to hundreds of cruise destinations, so you can stay local or go international. Any cruise ship that has business and event facilities can host conferences, meetings and corporate events.
Corporate cruises can achieve a lot in terms of building relationships and morale. The sociable atmosphere on board a ship and close proximity of all facilities and accommodation enable a full program of business and entertainment with time left for quiet relaxation and personal down time. The inclusive qualities of a cruise holiday, with organised shore excursions and a huge range of activities to take part in, team building just seems to happen.
Cost-Effective Per-Head Packages
Per-head packages are extremely convenient, so putting on a spectacular event is a pretty simple process. Treating guests to beautiful and inspiring worldwide destinations, onboard luxury and fine dining seems like it should be a mammoth effort, but the great thing about a cruise is that it's all there already. While corporate cruises are cost-inclusive, there is so much flexibility and choice in onboard facilities that all guests can enjoy themselves. So you can please everyone and have a highly successful corporate event.
Get a quote or simply find out more about this cruise ...
- Are travel experts
- Are based in New Zealand
- Will tailor itineraries to meet your needs
- Can find exclusive packages to save you money