Festivals for 18-29 year olds
Travelling the world you're sure to see loads of cool things and have heaps of fun, but if you really want to get into the spirit of the country you're visiting, try timing your trip so it includes one of their major festivals. In most cases, not only do you get to party with the locals, you also get to experience the local culture in a really exciting way!
From music to mayhem and cities to slopes, there are some amazing events on that you can get involved with. Wherever you're heading across the globe, and whatever the season, there will be a festival or event on near you.
To find out more about these deals contact one of our 130 stores nationwide or phone 0800 24 35 44 today!
- Mexico - Day of the Dead
- USA - Burning Man
- Brazil - The Carnival of Rio de Janeiro
- USA - Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Canada - World Ski & Snowboard Festival
- India - Goa Sunburn Festival
- Thailand - Full Moon Party
- Taiwan - Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival
- Spain - Running of the Bulls
- Germany - Oktoberfest
- Belgium - Tomorrowland
- Spain - La Tomatina
- England - Glastonbury Music Festival
- Italy - The Battle of the Oranges
- Spain - Las Fallas
- Germany - Nature One Festival
New Zealand and Australia Festivals
- Australia - Sydney Mardi Gras
- New Zealand - Queenstown Winter Festival
Festival not above? Call us today to see how we can help you experience the best festivals around the world!