Rhine River Cruising Seasons
Cruising season on the Rhine River starts in the European Spring in March and generally runs through to the middle of Autumn in October.
Major Rhine River Ports
Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
Located around 2.5 kilometres from Amsterdam's central train station and around 21 kilometres from Schiphol International Airport, the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam is in the Eastern Docklands on the IJ waterfront.
- 10 minutes from the Amsterdam CBD (taxi $16.11 - $21.49)
- 30 minutes from Schiphol International Airport (taxi $64.46 - $75.20)
- 5 minutes from Amsterdam Centraal
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam is located opposite the Muziekgebouw/Bimhuis tram stop.
Situated on the south side of the city around 2 kilometres from Cologne’s Central Station and around 15 kilometres from Cologne/Bonn International Airport, Cologne Port is an inner-city disembarkation point located close to Cologne Cathedral.
- 5 minutes from Cologne CBD (taxi $10.74 - $16.11)
- 15 minutes from Cologne/Bonn International Airport ($32.23 - $42.97)
Cologne Port is located adjacent to the Cologne Chocolate Museum.
Quai des Belges – Strasbourg
Located around 3 kilometres from the Strasbourg CBD and 18 kilometres from Strasbourg International Airport, Quai des Belges is an inner-city dock situated in close proximity to the city centre.
- 10 minutes from Strasbourg CBD (taxi $21.49 - $26.86)
- 20 minutes from Strasbourg International Airport (taxi $32.23 - $42.97)
Quai des Belges is located in an industrial zone, some 3 kilometres from the Strasbourg city centre.