AAT Kings provide fully guided luxury coach tours of many different and inspiring destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand. Premium, budget, explorer and camping options are all available. Tours range from one to 22 days in length and include guided tours, explorer tours, short breaks and day tours in small or larger groups. AAT Kings have been frequently awarded for their efforts, earning recognition as Best Domestic Tour Operator at the National Travel Industry Awards every year from 2007 to 2011.
Why travel with AAT Kings
- Variety of flexible tour options
- Specialist and knowledgeable guides
- More than 85 years experience
- 96% satisfaction rating from past travellers
- Dedicated Australia and NZ tour company
Popular AAT Kings tours
- Australian Highlights (13 days)
- A Taste Of Tasmania (5 days)
- New Zealand Splendour (15 days)
- Spectacular Sydney (1 day)
- The Endless Shores (11 days)
See the best of Australia and New Zealand
Discover Australian icons including Uluṟu (Ayers Rock), the Whitsundays and the Great Ocean Road, or explore the pristine ecosystems of the Kimberley and Kakadu. Sit back and relax on a tour through some of Australia’s best wine country in the Barossa, Yarra Valley, Hunter Valley or Margaret River.
In New Zealand, take on exciting adventure sports in Queenstown, from skiing to bungee jumping, before kicking back on a picturesque cruise through Fiordland National Park. Take an alpine adventure into the Southern Alps to Mt Cook National Park, admiring the stunning turquoise Lake Tekapo on the way.
A history of creating lifelong memories
AAT Kings are true pioneers of the coach travel industry in Australia, having commenced operations as Pykes Tours back in the 1920s. The company led the way in their market through the mid to late 1900s and in 2000 expanded to New Zealand. In 2002, AAT Kings became the first tour operator to incorporate authentic and interactive Aboriginal cultural experiences into their tours.
They still maintain a commitment to provide every traveller with incredible experiences, whether that be creating Aboriginal dot paintings on a guided tour through Australia, cruising down Tasmania's Gordon River on a small group tour, or exploring the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves in New Zealand.
Did you know...
- You can purchase optional excursions in addition to the included sights while on tour
- AAT offers a complimentary membership club discount to anyone who has travelled with them within the last 5 years