Australian Pacific Tours (APT) is an Australian family-owned travel company specialising in luxury cruises and tours both in Australia and overseas. APT is best known for its cruises of Alaska, Canada, and the rivers of Europe. As well as its range of cruises, APT offers an extensive range of land and rail tours throughout Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Africa and the South Pacific.
Why travel with APT
- More than 85 years experience
- Fully-inclusive and guaranteed tour pricing
- Cruise, train, land and air tours available
- Australian family-owned company
- Multi award-winning company
Popular APT tours
- Magnificent Europe (15 days)
- Essence of the Outback (12 days)
- Best of South America (20 days)
- Mitchell Plateau Wonders (1 day)
- Great Bear Experience (4 days)
Memorable experiences await you
Founded in 1927, APT has been a true pioneer of Australia's travel industry, and remains at the forefront of this competitive market. All of APT's prices are fully inclusive and guaranteed, so you can rest assured there'll be no hidden expenses along the way.
APT also maintains its 'Freedom of Choice' mentality, providing you with multiple tour extras at no extra cost, allowing you to personalise your travel experience. So if you wish to tour a mine in the Australian Outback, visit a Maasai village while in East Africa, see the homes of movie stars in Los Angeles, or something entirely different, APT makes it easy.
Travel with a purpose
APT’s sister company Botanica World Discoveries offers botanically themed river cruises that combine a passion for travel and flora and fauna and are guided by a Botanica expert. Offering cruises in Europe and UK, Australia and NZ, Asia and Africa as well as North and South America. Popular Botanica cruises include the cruising along the River Seine, a trip to Holland to see the tulips in bloom, London’s famous Chelsea Flower Show and private gardens of London tour.
Booking a tour with APT also supports the APT Charitable and Conservation Foundation, which operates several important conservation initiatives around Australia. Projects supported by the foundation include the Tasmanian Devil Sponsorship Program, the Mornington Peninsular Sanctuary and the Brooklyn Sanctuary.
Did you know...
- APT has a climate change project team, advanced ecotourism facilities, community support programs and an indigenous cultural heritage initiative
- Many APT travellers do so on their own, making new friends throughout the tour
- You can leave your APT tour during the trip and rejoin at anytime while it's still running