Busabout was established in 1998 and is famous for its flexible hop-on hop-off coach network throughout Europe. It also offers adventure tours in Europe, Egypt and Morocco, as well as a range of festival packages and Eastern European treks. Busabout tours are all about having a good time, so you can rest assured that your friendly guide will not only be extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but will also give you plenty of free time to go exploring at your own pace.
Why travel with Busabout
- Flexible and budget-savvy tour travel
- Regular tour discounts
- Popular with young and social travellers
- Early bird discounts on all tours
- Tours to the world's biggest events
Popular Busabout tours
- West & South Loop (35+ days)
- Sunseeker (28+ days)
- Egyptian Adventure (11 days)
- Oktoberfest (4-6 days)
- Sail Greece (7 days)
Around the world as you see fit
Busabout offers a wide range of guided adventures around Europe. Go island hopping in the Mediterranean, cruise the Baltic Sea, discover authentic local culture in Spain or experience the stunning Croatian coastline by sailboat. Whatever your cup of tea, there's a Busabout European adventure perfect for you.
If Africa is your next dream destination; Busabout also offers tours of Egypt and Morocco. You could be cruising the Nile, exploring ancient pyramids and soaking up the sun on the beaches of the Red Sea; or getting lost in the Medina of Fez in Morocco, an ancient Heritage-listed city.
Fun and fanciful travel
When touring with Busabout, you don't need to be restricted by day-to-day itineraries. The level of flexibility is very refreshing, with many Loops allowing you to explore Europe and beyond for as long as you wish. You will have the occasional option of a guided tour around some cities and events, but most days you'll only be limited by your own imagination.
The amount of ground you can cover is impressive, with the larger Loops including nine countries including France, Switzerland and Italy. You can go from Alpine mountain villages, to historic cities, and then head on down to the sun-drenched Mediterranean beaches.
Did you know...
- Busabout has a 'Book & Go' guarantee, so once you've booked, your tour is 100% guaranteed to run regardless of numbers
- If you've paid for a tour, you can begin, leave and return at any point throughout its route
- All travellers with Busabout receive a complimentary global SIM card